Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marisa and Trigga

Go down

Marisa and Trigga Empty Marisa and Trigga

Post  Trigga Mon 24 Jun 2013 - 18:32

The camera fades to Marisa in the locker room. She adjusts her blouse and looks toward the camera.

Marisa Peterson: Introducing, your Prime Time Champion, TRIGGA!!!

The camera pans out to reveal Trigga standing near Marisa

Marisa Peterson: Trigga, you said a lot of controversial things last week. Then your win against The Kobold wasn't the most proper of victories. Everyone is dying to know why this change came so abruptly...and how do you feel about this Primetime tournament?

Marisa pauses in expectancy. Trigga looks her up and down before finally grabbing the mic.

Trigga: I said it plain as day last week. I don't need to explain myself. All that matters is that the Man that makes it look easy is now the man that holds the PRIMETIME CHAMPIONSHIP. The fact of the matter is that I'm done being a loser. The fact is that I'm done being a clown. I'm done being the laughing stock of the MWP. I'll leave that to people like Handsome, and you see where it got him. As for the tournament. I could care less. In the end, none of them can beat me... and I do mean none of them. 

Trigga drops the mic and walks away as Marisa prepares for her next interview. The camera slowly fades to black

Trigga

Back to top Go down