Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

show intro, plus yoko's challenge

2 posters

Go down

show intro, plus yoko's challenge Empty show intro, plus yoko's challenge

Post  NatsumiAKAYoko Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 15:14

Spinning disco style lights flash around the Arena as the jam packed crowd awaits the start of another live masters of wrestling promotions show, the colorful spotlights travel from corner to corner of the flamboyantly decorated arena before fixating on the entrance ramp, with a sudden explosion from seemingly know where fireworks erupt from the steel surface as the fireworks display reaches a loud and impressive climax the titantron's spring to life as the Tuesday night turmoil theme begins to play with a roar of appreciation from the eager audience.

Michael Billings: Good evening, ladies and gentle and welcome to a very special edition of Tuesday Night Turmoil

Andrew Beckfords: That's right folks we live from Las Vegas, Nevada at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, and we playing Russian roulette with all our titles on the line.

Michael Billings: That's right Andrew, tonight's the champions choice night and every title will be defended right here tonight what a show it will be.

John Dempsey: The Union titles, The RT title, the PT title, the legacy title and of course in our main event Yoko Kurama defends her Brutal Masters championship and of course many other great non title matches as well.

Michael Billings: The titles are on the line tonight, but there's a twist the title holder gets to choose his or in Yoko's case, her opponent and the speculations for that title match.

John Dempsey: Will what happens in Vegas stay in Vegas or like a drunken wedding at 2am is the decisons these wrestlers make tonight going to effect them for the rest of there careers.

Andrew Beckfords: Our new GM Auron has really pulled out the stops tonight's show is going to be awesome, just picture some of the possible dream line ups for title matches tonight anything can happen.

Michael Billings: We set to get things kicked of with a match between Jason Jericho VS Mascara Magica this should be a good one folks

All of the lights spontaneously and rather abruptly go out as a darkness engulfs the arena, the confused previously excited crowds look to each other, as families and friends whisper amongst eachother everyone remaining seated as there appears to be somekind of power shortage, the confusion is short lived as a purple spotlight shines on the ramp, and the titan-tron springs back into life, showing a white fox running across some high grass before climbing onto a rock. Many of the audience manage to anticipate what's coming next some choosing to cover there ears in advanced as the fox on the screen lets out a deafening high pitched scream. A Eeri mystical white fog begins to magically appear from the surface spreading across the entire Arena, as Yoko Kurama steps out of the entrance curtains, noticeably wearing her signature in-ring attire and around her waist the brutal masters championship, the long white robes and matching white trousers, its noticeable now the subtle changes to her outfit, over the years Yoko Kurama would appear quite sexless with this garment hiding all her womanly features, many believed she wore padding or extra cloth to intentionally hide her female frame, now she does not actively hide her frame, her large chest although still concealed is notice along with her hour glass figure, no large quantity of flesh is openly exposed but the fabric appears less thick then usual and tight against Yoko's seemingly delicate skin. The Vegas crowd cheer and chant for there favorite demon fox as Yoko reaches into her long flowing silver hair, letting her down before revealing a previously concealed mic

John Dempsey: Oh no, she's going to sing isn't she? what's she even doing out here now her match isn't until the end of the night

Michael Billings: What a way to kick of Tuesday night turmoil Yoko Kurama gracing us with a appearance, and of course with another song

Mr and Mrs bones begins to play as the titan-tron shows selective highlights of Yoko's signature moves specifically the hugely popular here in Vegas The Rose Whip Lash, meanwhile Yoko rises the mic to her mouth and begins to sing along to her songs lyrics as she casually makes her way down to the square circle once again look very upbeat and carefree. "Dark Twisted Fantasies turned into reality, kissing death and" she'd pause before engaging the audience by moving the mic to them some of her more hardcore fans finishing her song for her "and losing my breathe"

Andrew Beckfords: Well that's certainty got the crowd going, its a real party atmosphere in here today and you got to admire the natural entertainer in Yoko Kurama, you know if she weren't so good at beating people up she could of made quite the little pop diva.

John Dempsey: You mean if she could actually sing? I would not say she's that good at beating people up I really don't know what she's got to sing about tonight she may just be losing the brutal masters championship tonight and about bloody time.

Michael Billings: I really do not understand you John, your bias against Yoko makes no sense, she's a real idol for woman around the world defying the odds every week, while remaining sexy elegant and graceful, She's like Buffy the vampire slayer in the 1990s a powerful strong woman, nothing like these halpless heroines and role models of the twenty first century.

Andrew Beckfords: I agree completely, Yoko Kurama is quite the symbol of girl power and as for her protentional career in the pop industry should she ever retire from wrestling, you don't actually have to be a good singer to make it big, Justin Bieber? over in Korea PSY, and England have a band called the streets suposed to be rappers but the lead singer literally just talks its awful stuff but they all made it big, someone like Yoko would do great and I think her singing has improved quite alot.

John Dempsey: Oh give me break, one of you is actually quoting fictional character's from a vampire TV show, what next we going to talk about the romance between Edward and Bella? focus on the here and now, lets find out what Yoko wants already

having finished her song, Yoko steps threw the second rope and much to delight of the audience she purposefully stops while she's bent over with one leg on the outside the other on the inside she'd wiggle her bum playfully paying rummage to TNA's Velvet sky by mincing the blondes signature ring entrance move.

John Dempsey: Woah hard to talk smack about her when she's wiggling that bum for the cameras, do it again it's only fair all four corners get to see that, hey graphics team! where's the action reply when you need it

Michael Billings: It seems my broadcast colleague has reverted back to his usual perverted self, meanwhile Yoko's in the ring I wonder what brought her out this early.

Standing center of the ring Yoko Kurama patiently waits for the rambowuous crowd to calm down, as the noise begins to fade she slowly calmly rises the micphone to her lips, smiling away with a warm friendly luring look to her.

Yoko Kurama: Hello Legas Vegas!  do you guys feel lucky tonight! I certainly do, I just want to say what a previllage it was to come out and sing to you all today, did you guys like my singing?

crowd reacts

Yoko Kurama: Lets get straight to it hey, Tonight is the champions choice and I'm defending my brutal masters championship in the main event in a match entirely of my own choosing, although that prospect sounds amazing you must understand I'm a highly desirable young lady, even before I had the belt men and women of course were queuing at my door, choosing a opinion after several hours of being forced to listen to this person and that person and why they think they should be the one to face me well, if I'm being entirely honest sounds like a bit of a drag

crowd reacts some boos

Yoko Kurama: Come now, hear me out, I've never been very good at making big decisions, when I was very little I went to a outdoor festival in Japan and towards the end of the festival I was offered to choose a cotton candy, there was the white one and the pink one, for most this is a easy choice but for the life of me I just could not decide which candy to take, I musta been at the stand for several minutes and sadly, it began to ran very heavily and the I was taken away by my carer without getting a cotton candy, now most of you are all probably thinking this pretty random and makes zero sense but I'm a sensitive girl I like to think I'm very in tone with my emotions and this event along time ago really effected me as a result I've avoided big decisions ever since, *seems to mutter to herself* did that really happen or was that episode 9 of kashimashi

Crowd reactions mildy amused.

Yoko Kurama: Anyways I digress, I've decided heh look at me by not making a decision I made a decision,  I'm not going to wait until the end of the night and let any monkey who think he or she deserves a shot run there mouth and tell you all why they should be the no 1 contender, its not fair on all of you having to listen to that all night long and also the man or woman should not be the best talker in the business, it should be someone that deserves it someone that reacts and takes opportunity when they come, no I don't have someone in mind but I certainly won't reward people who don't even show up on time for the show, heck last week a certain Kallen Kozuki didn't even show up on time for her match none of that is what this business is about, so I've decided

John Dempsey: Decided what, come on don't leave us hanging who's the new no 1 contender

Crowd waits anxiously as Yoko deliberately pauses leaving the audience on there toes eagerly awaiting this big decision Yoko Kurama has apparently already made, shes grining away to herself enjoying every bit of the attendance even the few boos  shes receiving from the eastern wing, she unclips her belt before gently laying it on the mat beside her rising the mic back to her mouth.

Yoko Kurama: I've decided not to wait, I'm having my match right here and now, and as for my opponent, I'm not going to do a lottery, pick a name out of a hat, or ask you to tell me who you love besides Yoko Kurama, as much as I love to fight myself, no none of that.. I'm issuing a open challenge, I mind who accepts I'll fight whoever steps threw those curtains first, so get me a referee and you boys back stage better start sprinting to that entrance ramp because Auntie Yoko's in a giving mood!

NatsumiAKAYoko

Back to top Go down

show intro, plus yoko's challenge Empty Re: show intro, plus yoko's challenge

Post  Auron Tue 18 Jun 2013 - 5:13

Posted(by someone, not me)

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down