Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryan RP1: Intro to the show

2 posters

Go down

Ryan RP1: Intro to the show Empty Ryan RP1: Intro to the show

Post  Jayx Fri 23 Aug 2013 - 0:16

The fans are overexcited at the Joe Louis arena and impatiently waiting for Tuesday Night Turmoil to start. Commentators Michael Billings and John "the Bulldog" Dempsey have already taken their seats and check the sound system.
TNT by AC/DC hits the speakers and Ryan Conway, former general manager enters the arena and heads for the ring. He is greeted with some booes especially thanks to his client Jayx's last week's actions. Ryan enters the ring but the crowd yells "Auron!"

Ryan Conway: Don't worry folks, your GM is quite OK, I'm not here to usurp his place

Michael Billings: Oh, phew, I got worried a bit - it's no secret Ryan would love to be the GM once more since he is the one who founded MWP on the first place!

Ryan Conway: Actually, Auron himself entrusted me to announce some big news for you all! And tonight you're about to experience one of the best Tuesday Night Turmoils that ever have been delivered to you!

Fans cheer the mention of the show name

Ryan Conway: Tonight we will conclude the Legacy championship Gauntlet qualifiers. Let's check where every wrestler stands in the competition!

Standings are shown on the Titantron

John Dempsey: Oh this really helps to see where everyone stands at this point, doesn't it?

Michael Billings: It does! Kinda feel bad for Dixon and Matt - they put on such a show last week in the ambulance match but in the end their chances at making the final4 are small, taking into account that Jayx has already occupied one spot leaving only 3 open

John Dempsey: I mean, that's what Mr.Frost wanted to give us - everyone putting on their best show to get to the that glorified belt. And even though Matt and Dixon most likely won't make the final match they still have proven their worth and will show their best tonight as well

Ryan Conway: Tonight Swagger will try to make the top 3 by taking on Dixon Flys in a Tables match, Cliff Roxtone will try to secure his position by taking on Mattamillion Allen in a 2 out of 3 falls match and Danny Draiman and Mark Johnson will determine the Gauntlet winner who will get very important handicap at the title match. This last match will also feature special guest referee Rebecca Frost. Lot's of twists and turns are still ahead in this amazing tournament

The public responds well to the tournament matches and some chants of Danny Draiman could be heard. Cameraman zooms in on several posters with the Gauntlet competitors

Ryan Conway: We hope to hear more on everyone's favorite lady Yoko Kurama and I'm glad to inform you that security has informed us she is in the building tonight

Michael Billings: Great! I hope she can tell us more of what transpired last week with her disappearance and the cryptic message we received

Ryan Conway: Primetime title will be defended in a match between The Kobold and his number one contender Sublime and hopefully we can get the signing of Jason Jericho for the PPV match Kobold has been very desperate to have.

John Dempsey: That Kobold is one arrogant piece of [censored], he hasn't even defeated Sublime yet but he already plans his PPV match. I'll lough so hard when Sublime takes the belt off him tonight

Ryan Conway: And, naturally the question on everyone's mind is - what will happen with the Rough & Tough championship now that Jayx the Drake has vacated it. And this is the big announcement. Next week at Summer Turmoil 5 superstars will enter a Scramble match to contest for the barb-wired belt.

Michael Billings: A Scramble match? What's that?

Ryan Conway: There will be a 20 minute timer for the match, two superstars will start the match and every 5 minutes another will join the ring. Any time a wrestler pins or submits an opponent, he or she becomes the interim champion. Whoever is the current champion when the time runs out, becomes the new R&T title holder. There are some other rules which will be explained at a later time or can be read at our homepage but of course, you want to know who will be the five tallents who will try their luck in this challenging match type

John Dempsey: Put StreXx in it, he's been amazing this far. Or Long Trieu Chau

Michael Billings: I don't know, I think Rob Alarm, Rayder or Wong Fey Hong should deserve a chance

Ryan Conway: The five superstars will be revealed later tonight

The crowd sighs loudly

Ryan Conway: But right now we'll vitness a return of a former MWP wrestler when ChillTown who's recovered from the serious injuries he suffered several months ago will take on the new and rising Lo.Key

Ryan exits the ring and leaves the arena. Anna Dalton gets in the ring to announce the wrestlers

Jayx

Back to top Go down

Ryan RP1: Intro to the show Empty Re: Ryan RP1: Intro to the show

Post  dixonflys Fri 23 Aug 2013 - 10:26

Stop Stop !!!!! John dempsey cant congratulate Dixon Flys he hates me and old man sr.'s guts!!!!!!!!!!!!he cant say nice things about me he has to give me heat
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayx Sun 25 Aug 2013 - 4:54

Good point, I'll take that into account

Jayx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down