Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryan RP2: Announcing 1st Scramble participant

Go down

Ryan RP2: Announcing 1st Scramble participant Empty Ryan RP2: Announcing 1st Scramble participant

Post  Jayx Thu 22 Aug 2013 - 20:33

Placed after tag-team match

TNT by AC/DC starts to play and Ryan Conway shows up on the entrance ramp. The crowd boos him a little bit but he pays no attention to them

Ryan Conway: What an excellent match! What an excellent match, indeed! And how noble of you, Rob, to tap your trainer in when all the work is done and let him get the victory by pinfall! So noble!

Fans boo Ryan who still doesn't react to them. Tom Prichard looks a bit offended but Rob pats his shoulder

Ryan Conway: I meant no offence to you, Mr.Prichard, simply complimenting your great effort in Rob's growth. He basically singlehandedly defeated two tallented wrestlers. And for that I want to offer Rob a spot in Rough&Tough title match that's gonna take place next week in Salt Lake City! Are you in, Rob?

Fans react with ovation. Both Rob and Tom look much more pleased, Tom encourages Rob and he nods for approvement!

Ryan Conway: Excellent! Hopefully, by the end of the night you'll know your opponents already! And the Scramble rules give you quite a lot of room for surprises. Tom, I expect you'll be giving some sound advice to your trainee! But now we should leave the ring for the first Gauntlet match of the night to take place!

Jayx

Back to top Go down