Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balanced Budget (Opened to Kobold)

2 posters

Go down

Balanced Budget (Opened to Kobold) Empty Balanced Budget (Opened to Kobold)

Post  jasonjericho Tue 25 Jun 2013 - 19:26

The camera cuts onto The Kobold walking down the hallway. He begins to slow as he looks off camera. The camera pulls back some more to show Jason Jericho standing where Kobold was looking. After a staredown, Jericho speaks.

Jason Jericho: Man...I really did a number on you, huh?

Kobold's eyes look frustrated, but Jason continues.

Jason Jericho: Hey, don't get upset. I'll admit I went a little...overboard when you didn't pay up but, hey, business is business, right?

Again, Kobold seems aggitated, but Jason continues.

Jason Jericho: Besides, it wasn't all bad, right? I mean, look at you. You got a cool mask, you've been moving up the rankings, and best of all, you get to face the former Primetime Champion for a chance to face Trigga at Re-Definition.

This time, it's Jason's expression which changes, as he gets closer to Kobold.

Jason Jericho: Understand this; I still see you as the spoiled little rich boy who doesn't pay up. But as far as I'm concerned, the book's closed on that account. But don't try to stand between me and Trigga...that little punk stole what was mine. And I want it back. You owed me, and paid up. Now it's him who owes me... and he'll definitely pay.

Jericho gives a little smile, and turns to walk away.

(OOC: Over to you, Kobold)

jasonjericho

Back to top Go down

Balanced Budget (Opened to Kobold) Empty Re: Balanced Budget (Opened to Kobold)

Post  Jayx Tue 25 Jun 2013 - 19:41

The Kobold: Jason...

Jason Jericho stops in his tracks but doesn't turn around

The Kobold: You think that covers it? You will just walk up to me, say you have unfinished bussiness with Trigga and I'll step down? Guess what, I have unfinished bussiness with that opportunist as well. He eye-raked me to get the win at Champion's Choice. And he did that because he knew I can take him out! I have to prove to him that he was absolutely right, that I can and will take him out and take his championship!

Jericho turns and opens his mouth but Kobold continues

The Kobold: Let me finish! The bad blood we had between you and me was washed away when I pinned you last season so from my point of view I have nothing personal against you, you are just an obstacle in my way to get back at Trigga! Granted, we have a lot of history but the history says "The Kobold defeated Jason Jericho" and the history is about to repeat itself tonight.

Jason turns away again and leaves. The Kobold shouts after him

The Kobold: Oh, and B-T-dubs, if you're planning some cheap shot or dirty tricks, let me remind you that Auron and The Guardian Unit will be watching the match closely!

The Kobold spits on the floor and heads for the ringside

Jayx

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonjericho Wed 26 Jun 2013 - 19:17

The camera cuts back on Jason Jericho, who has a stern look on his face. The camera fades out as he stares after Kobold.

(OOC: Just to close it out Razz)

jasonjericho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down