Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready for the show

Go down

Ready for the show Empty Ready for the show

Post  Trigga Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 20:48

Rayder's music plays as Rayder makes his way down the ramp followed by Wong. Rayder heads toward the ring as Wong makes his way toward the announce table and grabs a mic. Wong rushes toward the apron to hand the mic to Rayder before uncomfortably taking a seat by the announce table.

Rayder: Are you ready for a S-H-O-W!!!

The crowds cheers seem unending. Rayder waits for the cheers to settle.

Rayder: In a couple minutes, you will all get to see me R-A-Y-D-E-R go one on one with the Primetime Champion

The crowd cheers louder. Rayder lifts the mic to his lips once again but is suddenly interrupted by "Out of my Mind" by B.o.B playing throughout the arena. Trigga walks from the locker room and stops at the head of the ramp. Rayder looks on in expectancy as Trigga embraces the jeers and boos the crowd awards him.

Trigga: Rayder, today is your lucky day.

The crowd continues to boo as Rayder maintains a slight smirk.

Trigga: Today you have the honor and privilege of facing the PRIME TIME Champion. I realize this is a task that not many men can handle so I'll let you know something. You can drop that mic, walk out that ring, come up this ramp, shake my hand, and head to the locker room with your BFF. There's no shame in admitting that you can't do it. No one will look at you as less of a man.

Rayder readies himself as Wong seems unfazed.

Rayder: (in a sarcastic tone)That sounds like a great idea Trigga... I have a better Idea for you. How about we let the M-W-P FANS decide.

A series of screams are prevalent until the roar calms to a chant

Crowd: Rayder! Rayder! Rayder!

Rayder: You hear that Trigga.

Trigga is visibly frustrated

Rayder: It sounds like they want me to kick your ass. LET'S start the S-H-O-W!!!

Trigga

Back to top Go down

Ready for the show Empty Re: Ready for the show

Post  Trigga Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 21:02

(Post match)

Trigga rises up quickly in frustration and slams Rayder into the turnbuckle. Trigga readies his attack only to be met by Wong who steps dead in his path. Trigga and Wong Fey Hong stare at each other for what seems to be decades worth of time. Finally, Trigga turns around and prepares to leave the ring.

Michael Billing: XieXie, Wong...

Andrew Becksford: What the what??? (as he looks over at Michael)

Wong turns to aid Rayder.. Suddenly, Trigga slides back in the ring with a chair and aims for Wong. Just as Trigga closes in, he is met by the boot of Rayder and rolls out of the ring as the Wong and Rayder grasp one another. The screen fades to black as Trigga makes his way up the ramp in visible pain.

Trigga

Back to top Go down