Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ending: Primetime Championship

3 posters

Go down

Ending: Primetime Championship Empty Ending: Primetime Championship

Post  jasonjericho Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 8:48

OOC: Hoping to have this confirmed. This is the third day I'm trying to post this, but my internet kind of sucks.... Edit the very beginning as it fits with how the match goes.

Trigga spins away from his opponent and grabs the opponent's head
The Kobold blocks the move and fights back
The Kobold runs to the ropes, pushes on the middle rope and jumps
Trigga dodges the move and fights back
Both men bounce of the ropes
and both extend their arms executing a powerful Double Clothesline
Both men are on the ground, and the referee starts counting.

Micheal: Both men going for their finishers, and both men were able to counter. It just goes to show how balanced these two really are.

Andrew: Different styles, different backgrounds. But their talent cannot be denied-

John: Who is that?!!?

Somebody has just slid into the ring from the crowd. The person quickly lays out the referee with a double axe handle to the back. The camera finally catches the person; Jason Jericho!

Micheal: It's Jericho!

Jason Jericho rips off his suit jacket and throws it out of the ring. Trigga is getting up using the ropes. Jason Jericho charges at Trigga and hits him with a clothesline over the top rope.

Andrew: Auron warned him that he would be fired if he came back in the building! But like most things, I don't think Jericho really cares.

John: I think there's more to it then that....

Jason Jericho is now stalking The Kobold.
executing Payment!

Micheal: Oh, he just hit Kobold with that big Underhook Piledriver! And what do you mean you think there's more to it.

John: Just watch....

Jason Jericho rips his shirt off and tosses it. Jason looks very intense, as he eyes Trigga. Jason goes to the outside and starts stomping at the back of the head of Trigga.

Andrew: Don't listen to him.... Jason is an uncaring, emotionless, sadist!

Jason Jericho picks Trigga up by his head
and rams it into the steel steps executing a devastating Ram into the Steps!

Micheal: Oh what a shot!

Jason Jericho takes Trigga and throws him into the ring. Jericho then breaks apart the steps, taking the bottom half, and slides it into the ring after Trigga. Jericho follows the steps into the ring. He begins to set them up.

Andrew: What is he doing?!!?

Jason Jericho picks up The Kobold and lays him across the bottom of the steps. Jericho then picks Trigga up by his head. He whips Trigga shoulder-first into the ring post, and then quickly climbs the turnbuckle.

Micheal: Oh no....

Jericho lifts Trigga up onto his shoulders

Andrew: No!

Jason then jumps, and slams Trigga onto the steel steps, crushing Kobold and Trigga.

John: What a huge move! And Jericho is leaving the ring!

Jericho quickly grabs the Primetime Championship and a microphone. he jumps over the barricade just as security from the back comes into view.

Micheal: Too little too late guys! Jericho may have ended these guy's careers.

John: This was the best statement I've ever seen. Jericho has a new fire under him and he's not going to be stopped.

The camera finds Jericho in the crowd, near the top of the steps. He has the title over his shoulder.

Jason Jericho: I have only one thing to say, before I take what's mine and leave.... I quit!

Jericho throws the microphone down and disappears through the exit.

John: What?!!?

Micheal: Surprised that he quit? He knew he was fired! He knew he was out the door!

John: But don't you get it? Now Auron won't have the pleasure of getting rid of him. Plus he has MOW property! This was a big flip-off from Jericho!

Andrew: Medics are down here checking on Trigga and Kobold. Neither one of them are moving, and I hope Jason Jericho gets arrested on his way out.

The camera focuses on the medics taking great care of moving Kobold and Trigga, using neck braces to make sure no extra damage is done. A couple of medics are also checking of the referee, who is just coming to.

Micheal: This was a classic match. These men were doing everything they could to win the match...for Kobold he wanted revenge.

John: But Jason Jericho got the final say, and then leaves the company with his property!

Andrew: This is sick that you agree with these actions. He could have killed those two!

Micheal: Are you really surprised anymore...?

The camera cuts away from the medics taking Kobold and Trigga away.

jasonjericho

Back to top Go down

Ending: Primetime Championship Empty Re: Ending: Primetime Championship

Post  Auron Tue 9 Jul 2013 - 6:18

Approved and Posted

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ending: Primetime Championship Empty Re: Ending: Primetime Championship

Post  Trigga Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 16:52

I like. Sorry I wasn't able to come through guys Sad

Trigga