Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primetime Opportunity

2 posters

Go down

Primetime Opportunity Empty Primetime Opportunity

Post  Jayx Mon 10 Jun 2013 - 22:01

A filler RP to be used in any spot needed

In the backstage area The Kobold walks up to Long Trieu Chau

The Kobold: Hello, Long! Congratulations on your victory! For a moment I thought I'm gonna win but you pulled the victory right under my nose

Long Trieu Chau: A victory is a victory - pushed or pulled. But thank you!

The Kobold: Listen, I like your skills and I'd like to see you run for a title this season. It's a pity Trigga pulled such an upset Rob Alarm but it also means that the Primetime championship is in much weaker hands

Long Trieu Chau: Weaker hands? What do you mean by that?

The Kobold: Look, Rob is very strong. He's versatile, ready for all, besides he's the first ever MWP champion. It would be really hard to defeat him. I've beaten Jericho previously and Trigga is also no miracle maker. So, what I mean, with Rob out of Primetime title picture there's more chance for guys like you and me to try for the belt

Long Trieu Chau: And how do you propose we do it? Taking that there's any WE in picture

The Kobold: Next week in Las Vegas, it will be a Champion's Choice Night so Trigga will have to choose a challenger. You've seen how he is - he will not want to choose a strong wrestler but aim for ones with less of a victory streak. For instance, me or you.

Long Trieu Chau: I don't have a losing streak

The Kobold: No, but you are new and haven't proven anything big yet. So I believe his choice might fall upon me, you or Magica Mascara. In any case, I'd like us to help each other out make sure that Trigga doesn't use underhand methods to win the match. He is an opportunist after all but this is our opportunity.

Long Trieu Chau: Sorry, Kobold, but you seem to be under impression that I couldn't defend myself to any underhand tricks. You're wrong. If you want a protection - run to the GM and cry to him. There will be no partnership between us. As previously, I will consider you as one of my opponents, besides one that I have already beaten. So long!

Long turns and walks away. Kobold looks rather disappointed and notices camera man still filming him

The Kobold: What are you looking at? Shut it out! No need for Trigga to hear this

Camera goes blank

Jayx

Back to top Go down

Primetime Opportunity Empty Re: Primetime Opportunity

Post  Trigga Tue 11 Jun 2013 - 9:07

I like it. Nice setup for week two.

Trigga

Back to top Go down