Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PrimeTime Championship Pre-Match

Go down

PrimeTime Championship Pre-Match Empty PrimeTime Championship Pre-Match

Post  Rehaustykus Tue 18 Feb 2014 - 4:31

'Ink Blot Test' by Seth Sentry plays throughout the arena and the crowd suddenly boos as Rehaustykus walks out with his cocky smile and as he walks out to the ring he give rude hand gestures to the crowd and jeers them.

Rehaustykus: Tonight is going to be one of the most memorable nights in MWP history. The first thing, I will finally tell you all how to pronounce my name so you god damn stupid announcers can stop getting it wrong because they are going to be using it a lot more leading in to the second event, which is me winning the PrimeTime Championship and become the First Australian to win a Championship in this place. And Lastly there's that whole unimportant thing with the General Manager.

The crowd continue to boo Rehaustykus but their interest is doubled with the prospects of tonight's PPV.

Rehaustykus: So, my name. Now I've heard every mess it up for over 2 months now. I've heard Ri-Ai-stick-us and many other attempts. But here we go! it goes... RE-OW-STI-KIS. Do we all get that? Even those cheap hillbillies in the back? Okay good. That leads me to the second point. You guys are gonna have to get used to adding a prefix to that. Now as America is lower then Australia on the education rankings, by a fair bit too, I'm gonna explain that to you. A prefix is something that goes before a word. There is that simplified down enough for you people? So after tonight, you guys are gonna have to add 'PrimeTime Champion'. How about we try it out?

The crowd continue to boo but Rehaustykus ignores them.

Rehaustykus: So; Introducing, The PrimeTime Champion-

Rehaustykus is suddenly cut off by Diryn's music as Diryn enters the arena and runs down to the ring with a referee demanding that they start the match now! The referee calls for the bell....
Rehaustykus
Rehaustykus

Back to top Go down