Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PrimeTime Championship Intro-uptions ;)

Go down

PrimeTime Championship Intro-uptions ;) Empty PrimeTime Championship Intro-uptions ;)

Post  Rehaustykus Thu 5 Dec 2013 - 23:16

The lights go down and a video package is shown on the screen of the highlights of the PrimeTime Championship Tournament.

Andrew Becksford: Ahh, finally, the Final match in the PrimeTime Championship tournament! This will decide who will be the new champion after Kobold left MWP and Auron was forced to declare the title vacant and create this tournament. What have your thoughts been Michael about this tounrament?

Michael Billings: Well, I've been impressed with the caliber of matches we have seen over the past few weeks Andrew. We've seen new members of MWP debut through this tournament and start to give them selves a name in this prestigious Federation such as Gravedigger, BFord, Nic Nitro, Rehaustykus and Titus. Each one of these newcomers have impressed me with there-

John Dempsey: Impressed you? Of course they have impressed you! That's their job Michael! If it wasn't for Kobold leaving and Auron declaring this tournament then none of these superstars would be were they are today. If anything I am proud of these superstars for realizing what an opportunity they have right now. As for the people who have been knocked out of this tournament, Auron should be seriously considering their job status after tonight-

Andrew Becksford: Now come on John. This tournament hasn't exactly been what you would 'straight forward'. We've had a wrestler gain an unfair advantage by requesting their specialized match, BFord has taken out unfairly by Rehaustykus, hell even Rehaustykus got taken out himself! Let's just say, I wouldn't be surprised to see some backlash after this tournament.

John Dempsey: Andrew, what happens in the ring, stays in the ring, everybody knows that. I say we get this match underway and declare us a new champion!

Michael Billings: Here, Here!

Lights are shown on the ring. Anna Dalton is shown holding a microphone, with the referee Jason Smith beside her.

Anna Dalton: The following match is for the PrimeTime Championship!

Danza Kuduro by Don Omar Blasts through the speakers and Eric Jones walks to the ring looking very serious and mentally prepared for the match. Eric Walks around the rings checking all the ropes and then waits in a corner for his opponent. "The Song of the Western Men" written by Robert Stephen Hawker plays throughout the arena as Diryn makes his way to the ring and stands in the opposite corner of Eric Jones.

Michael Billings: Ooh, its hard to pick the crowd favorite here. Both wrestlers received loud pops by the crowd.

John Dempsey: Shut up or else i'll pop you.

Anna Dalton: Introducing First, Standing at 5 Foot 8 Inches Tall, from Miami, Florida, He is 'The Big Mouth', EEERRRRRRIIIIC JOOOONNNNEEESSSSS!!!!

The crowd gives a large cheer for Eric Jones as he jumps up and down on the spot.

Anna Dalton: And his opponent, Standing 6 feet and 1 inch tall, weighing 187 pounds, from Cornwall, Kernow, 'The Cornish Crippler', DIIIIIIIRRRRRRYYYYYYYNNNN!!!!

Diryn raises his hand in recognition and waves to the crowd who are cheering his name. The referee  brings in the two competitors and begins explaining he wants a clean fight. The two wrestlers shake hands and nod.

Suddenly Ink Blot Test by Seth Sentry blasts around the arena as Rehaustykus walks out onto the stage holding a microphone.

Rehaustykus: Hold on, Hold on! This is no longer a singles match! I want in! I've got the free title challenge by Auron and I'm using it now! This is now a triple threat match! So introducing the third competitor! He is from Brisbane, Australia, according to his bathroom scales this morning, he weighs 217 pounds and stands at 6 feet tall. With no stupid nickname! ReeeeehhhhhaaaaauuuSTYKUS!

Rehaustykus takes off his shirt and begins to walk to the ring.

Andrew Becksford: Oh My LORD! It looks like Rehaustykus has turned the tables on this match by including himself into the match.

John Dempsey: That shows guts Andrew! He could of waited until the end of the match to strike on a wounded opponent but he shows he has balls and makes it a triple threat match!

Michael Billings: Will it pay off though?

Andrew Becksford: Let's shut up and find out!

Rehaustykus slides into the ring and the referee calls for the bell...
Rehaustykus
Rehaustykus

Back to top Go down