Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro Segment

Go down

Intro Segment Empty Intro Segment

Post  Auron Tue 19 Nov 2013 - 10:38

After the opening credits finish, the camera focuses on John Dempsey, Andrew Becksford and Michael Billing at the commentary table.

Andrew: Welcome to Week 2 of Season 6 of Masters of Wresting Promotion! We're in for a big night but before we start, it's time for the usual recap! Michael?

Michael: Thanks Andrew. Last week started what is now officially known as the Talent Trade, in which IWA superstars are now part of the MWP roster. A few of them have already had matches and now more will debut and have more matches...a couple in a very interesting way.

John: Indeed. Last week, The Kobold, left MWP due to personal reasons and now the Primetime Title is vacant. Auron's solution was an eight man Tournament...including some of the IWAs, which quite frankly, I don't agree with.

Andrew: John, we went over this last week. As long as they're here, they'll be treated like any regular member of the roster...which includes being in tournaments.

John: Hm...

Michael: Anyway, that's not the only title that was affected in someway last week. We have a new Legacy Champ!

John: One that I don't agree with. Last week, Mattamillion Allen wanted to defend against Danny...and got screwed by Nathan and Wrath!

Andrew: Not really screwed...Allen actually lost that fair-and-square.

John: Whatever...Incidentally, there might be another title change tonight.

Andrew: ...Huh? There isn't a title match tonight...is there?

John: Oh, you don't know? I was at the buffet table before the show and I ran into Nathan. He let me know that Swagger is actually getting a shot at R&T against Rob Alarm!

Michael: Wait, what?! Why? Did Nathan book that match? He's not in charge of that division!

John: I don't know, that's all he told me. Still, it'll be good to see another title match this week!

Michael: Speaking of titles, we still have to talk about BMC and StreXx.

Andrew: Indeed. After a hard-fought match, StreXx defended from athyz, who used his rematch right away.

John: One thing to note is what happened after the match. Quentin and Cliff attacked StreXx, effectively taking him out for a few weeks. StreXx is in stable condition and isn't in any major health trouble but doctors did advise him to take the time off.

Andrew: He did in fact take a few weeks off...which gives Quentin enough time to mouth off about attacking him. That'll be fun...

Michael: Well, I think we've talked long enough. Let's get this show started!

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down