Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primetime Payday

4 posters

Go down

Primetime Payday Empty Primetime Payday

Post  jasonjericho Mon 27 May 2013 - 19:13

A hard rock riff begins to play as the lights turn to green. After a moment, Jason Jericho comes out carrying the Shinning Star and Primetime Championships, one on each shoulder. After a moment, Jason begins to walk down the aisle.

Michael Billings: The last time we saw this man, he was taking advantage of a distraction caused by Ben Dover to get those titles around his waist.

John Dempsey: For a lot of people, that makes him a bad guy. But let's face it; he took advantage of a situation! He didn't cheat, cut corners, low blow, use a chair. He didn't do anything but capitalize on an open moment, and what's wrong with that?

Andrew Becksford: We don't know if that's what he did. He could have set the whole thing up to get the titles. Why did Ben come out? Why did Jason smile when he saw him? And what title is Jason going to keep?

Jason Jericho is now in the ring with a microphone. The fans are vocal in their opinion of him.

Jason Jericho: I guess I have some questions to answer. So, instead of waiting on one of those nosy backstage types to come to me and bother me, I decided to come on out and...clear the air, I guess.

Jason paces as he speaks.

Jason Jericho: It is no secret that I take odd jobs for people, and have even "ended" a career or two. It's also no secret that I like money. So, to these rumors circulating that I "paid" Ben Dover to come out during the title match, I say those who are spreading rumor must of learned how to spread things from their mothers, because they do it easily and for no other reason then they're bored.

There is a mixed reaction to Jericho's comments.

Jason Jericho: Those accusations are false. I said from the beginning I don't care about these stupid titles; I just wanted my pay day, win or lose. But let me tell you something; nothing lines the pocket faster than being a champion. So Ben, I don't know why you did it, but thank you. You just bought me a brand new car.

Jason then adjusts the titles so he's holding both of them.

Jason Jericho: Now, onto these belts. It's been interesting to hear about the tweets MWP's been getting as to which title to keep. Lucky for me, it's not you twits decision.

The crowd reacts.

Michael Billings: I think this is the most we've heard Jason talk.

Jason Jericho: I've been thinking long and hard about which title to keep. I was leaning real hard on the Shinning Star....

Jericho looks down at the Shinning Star title. The crowd is split in their reactions.

Jason Jericho: But then I realized two things about stars; they glow, and the sparkle. And as much money as certain movies have made with shiny sparkly characters, this is a sports franchise. And sport stars....

Jericho drops the Shinning Star title and kicks it outside the ring.

Jason Jericho: They come out and shine during Primetime!

Jericho puts on his belt.

John Dempsey: Now that's a good looking champion.

Jason Jericho: So, for this season at least, until Rob Alarm can walk, much less walk to this ring, and try to take it from me, I am...YOUR...Prime...Time...Champion!

Jason Jericho flexes his muscles as the crowd reacts.

Trigga; here's a chance for you to interfere (I'll finish is up once you've had your say).

jasonjericho

Back to top Go down

Primetime Payday Empty Re: Primetime Payday

Post  Trigga Mon 27 May 2013 - 20:56

Suddenly "Out of My Mind" by B.o.B begins to play as Jason halts and begins to smirk as he looks toward the entrance ramp.

Michael Billings: Who could this be?

Trigga steps into view at the top of the entrance Ramp with a smirk of his own. A small amount of Trigga's fans begin to chant "Eazy."

John Dempsey: Trigga is back after being beaten to a pulp by Wong Fey Hong at Brutal Masters Clash.

Andrew Becksford: Trigga is obviously here since he originally lost the title to Jason before the Pay-Per View.

Trigga: So there we have it ladies and gentlemen, Our new Prime Time CHAMPION!!!

The crowd sends a mixed reaction as Trigga pauses for a moment and looks at Jason who is unfazed.

Trigga: Surprised Jason? Trust me, you deserve it. No doubt about it, you worked for that title. You, Ben, Rob, Auron, and whoever else helped you get to where you are today

Trigga begins to slowly pace.

Trigga: Over the last couple of weeks I've been disrespected, accused, cheated, and to top it all off... Beatin'. But I'm not mad, trust me. I just want to thank you. Thanks to you and a couple of significant others I learned a valuable lesson. I shouldn't be complaining about missed opportunities. I shouldn't sit around complaining about how Johnny shot Willy. I should do something about it.

The crowd cheers as Trigga holds a sinister smirk.

Trigga: If all you care about is a pay day then I have a deal for you Jason. I bet you my Paycheck that on your best day, you couldn't beat me in a title match. Me, you, and the title on the line. Your title that you care nothing about vs. All the money I make in this company. How about it Jason, a fiddle of gold against your soul says I'm better than you. What's it Gonna be?

(Jason or Rob: Open for suggestion and responses)

Trigga

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonjericho Tue 28 May 2013 - 8:38

The camera cuts back to Jason in the ring.

Jason Jericho: I think somewhere along the line, you misheard some things. You're assuming anybody but me had anything to do with this title. I won it, and I'll defend it. And I also understand the importance of being a title holder, so don't make it seem like I'm just following along.

The camera cuts to Trigga who's unimpressed. It cuts back to Jason.

Jason Jericho: As far as facing off for the title; you and Rob, in my mind, both have a "say" as to which of you get first crack. But I'm just a working man; I don't make decisions. So why don't you go talk to our new general manager and see what he has to say. Because I said my piece, and I don't get paid by the word.

jasonjericho

Back to top Go down

Post  Auron Sat 8 Jun 2013 - 5:02

"Dream On" by Aerosmith plays and Auron walks out to the entrance ramp.

Auron: About that Jason...Well, it seems that Rob Alarm had, and wants to use, his rematch clause...tonight. You better warm up, because you'll be having your first title defense!

Trigga frowns but says nothing

Jason: Fine. Like I said, it doesn't really matter to me.

All three stars individually head backstage, with a visible frown on Trigga's face. Camera fades to black

----
After reading over the RPs, I felt that I needed to put that little piece to tie in this RP to the Title Talk later in the show. Also made really small/minor edits to both.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny Draiman Sat 8 Jun 2013 - 22:36

POSTED
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content