Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gumby's Revenge

Go down

Gumby's Revenge Empty Gumby's Revenge

Post  Mattamillion Allen Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 7:58

(during the Ambulance Match)

Mattamillion continues connecting with a series of punches to Dixon Flys until Flys is down and out. While Matt’s back is turned, a life-sized Gumby appears on the stage and the crowd begins to cheer for Gumby once again.

John Dempsey: What in the…? Are you serious right now?! Mike, do you see what I see?

Michael Billings: No, I don’t know what you’re talking about.

John Dempsey: Someone tell me what that huge thingamajig is doing out here! Call security! Do something!

Michael Billings: You must be seeing things John. Have a sports drink and calm down. I’m trying to call a match here!

Michael attempts to give John the drink but John knocks the drink out of Michael’s hands. The camera zooms in on the large needle that is in the possession of the life-sized Gumby. Gumby begins to sneak up behind Mattamillion as he tries to regain his composure.

John Dempsey: Matt, turn around! Turn around! My goodness!

Mattamillion turns around to notice the needle. Gumby tries to stab Matt in his right thigh with the needle, but at the last moment he sidesteps Gumby and gives Gumby a low blow and the crowd boos.

Michael Billings: Aw, come on. Ref, disqualify Matt! That was a blatant low blow and you know it!

John Dempsey: Michael, you know there are no disqualifications in this Ambulance Match. Now shut your mouth and quit whining over there.

Matt then grabs the needle and stabs Gumby in his left leg, injecting the substance that was in the needle. Gumby begins running in pure terror and panic before his left leg gives out first followed by his right leg and his upper body as he collapses to the ring floor. Mattamillion then approaches the life-sized Gumby who is now laying face-down and motions to the jeering crowd that he’s going to remove the head.

Michael Billings: Matt, think about what you’re doing. This is Gumby we’re talking about.

Matt ignores Michael and removes the head. The person in the costume is revealed to be Dixon Sr. who has some slobber coming out of his mouth. A smile can be seen coming across Mattamillion’s face as he is now lifting Dixon Sr. up for the crowd to see.

John Dempsey: Dixon Sr.?! Again?! What’s wrong with this man? Flys hides behind his old man who’s in a life-size flexible dog toy nonetheless and asks him to fight his own battles for him. He needs to man up and fast!

Michael Billings: That was just brilliant: Dixon Sr. feigning an injury to help his own son!

John Dempsey: Brilliant? I think that was stupidity at its finest! That old man has already gone through a lot at the hands of Mattamillion Allen and…oh no, now what?

Both commentators leave the table as Matt points towards the table.

John Dempsey: And clear the runway for takeoff!

Mattamillion Allen wraps his arms around Dixon Sr.'s throat, lifts Dixon Sr. up and slams him through the announce table executing an ULTIMATE Bankrupt!

DIXON FLYS SR. IS KNOCKED OUT COLD!!!

John Dempsey: Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ultimate Bankrupt to the old man! I don’t even know if Dixon Sr. is going to be alive after that and quite honestly I don’t care. He didn’t heed Matt’s warning and it looks like we are going to need a second ambulance out here.

Michael Billings: There’s already a pretty lengthy list of attacks on this man by Mattamillion Allen. There was the post-match attack in Boston, the limo assault in Las Vegas where he was left for dead, the rickshaw incident in Tokyo where he suffered a dislocated knee and internal bleeding, and now this. If Dixon Sr. is not a dead man yet, he’s certainly going to be a broken man, more broken than he previously was.

Paramedics rush out to ringside immediately to check on the condition of Dixon Sr. as Matt turns his attentions back to Dixon Flys.
Mattamillion Allen
Mattamillion Allen

Back to top Go down