Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Revenge

Go down

Dark Revenge Empty Dark Revenge

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 15 Apr 2014 - 8:16

(Meant to be posted as interference for match.)

The lights suddenly go out in the arena.  Only the chatter of the audience heard and occasional flash from a camera seen.

Michael Billings: Not again...  Now what's going on?

Then two orange lights appear hovering on stage.

Andrew Becksford: What in the world is that at the stage?  Those some kind of will-o-whisp?
John Dempsey: They look more like eyes to me.  Maybe a mask?
Michael Billings: If that is a mask then who the hell is it?

The quickly move down the ramp and toward the ring where they blink out at ringside.

John Dempsey: Where did they go now...
Andrew Becksford: ...and what is going on in the ring?

The "eye" appear briefly in the ring followed by the sound of metal impacting something or someone.  The lights come on soon after and Danny Draiman is knocked unconscious in the middle of the ring.  Cliff looks confused but quickly takes advantage of the chance and goes for the pin.

(This is placed post match.)

As Cliff holds the title up celebrating his victory the sound of a buzzing television screen is heard through the speakers and the titantron goes black.  Soon the eyes return followed by the scene of it fading to a list.  The first name, Nathan Frost, is already marked off.  The second is Danny Draiman and his name is seen being marked out as well.  It then goes to show the next name on the list as Mattamillion Allen before fading and the titantron returning to normal.

Michael Billings: Well that was ominous.
Andrew Becksford: Well we know it wasn't the champ who's the target.  Not sure how well that works for Danny who has been cost the championship once again.
John Dempsey: This has certainly been a violent night.  I rather like it.
Michael Billings: You would...I hope the GM does something about this whole thing before someone else ends up in the hospital.
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down