Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny Draiman vs Mark Johnson Post Match

Go down

Danny Draiman vs Mark Johnson Post Match Empty Danny Draiman vs Mark Johnson Post Match

Post  Danny Draiman Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 1:21

Mark celebrates his victory in the ring with his arm raised by Rebecca. Danny laid out on the mat still in pain. Then Nathan Frost's music hits the speakers and all attention immediately goes to the stage as Nathan comes out with a neutral expression on his face.

Michael Billings: Oh good. Maybe he can correct this.

John Dempsey: I wouldn't be so sure about that.

The crowd is in a mix of boos even as Nathan speaks, but he raises a hand and the noise does die down.

Nathan Frost: I'm surprised...truly surprised. I can't believe what has happened in this match.

Rebecca and Mark begin looking at each other with concern and confusion.

Michael Billings: See, he has come out here to correct this blattant misconduct.

Nathan makes his way down the ramp and into the ring with mic still in hand. When he is finally standing center ring staring at his daughter and Mark he a smirk begins to form on his face as he turns to the crowd.

Nathan Frost: I'm surprised at how truly gullable all of you are. You see my interest are honestly to find the best candidate for the Legacy title belt and that person was amongst the 6 competitors competing in these Gauntlet matches. What I did not tell you was that I had already found the one who would win the belt. The only one worthy to hold the belt is this man here, Mark Johnson.

Mark raises his fists to the sky then brings them back to his side hard a smug mile of his own on his face. Rebecca Frost standing just beside him clapping. Nathan continues over the booing of the audience.

Nathan Frost: This is a man who fits all the criteria I was looking for and one who has won countless times in the past here in MWP but who has never been recognized and never been given a chance at the title. Well now he has and come Summer Turmoil next week he will leave the new and undisputed Legacy Champion.

Nathan and Rebecca raise Mark's hands and then leave the ring.

Michael Billings: My goodness, how low will Nathan stoop to get what he wants.

John Dempsey: Well when our General Manager is not around he is the boss and as you saw from the tape a few weeks back he was given complete control over the Gauntlet matches.

Michael Billings: This is just disgusting. I hope Auron doesn't let Frost get away with this.

John Dempsey: Guess we will find out soon enough.

Michael Billings: With that end we come to the conclusion of our line up tonight. Thanks for watching Tuesday Night Turmoil and hope to see you all next week at Summer Turmoil.

(Rp is already posted at the end of the match in the show. Posting on here for posterity and if there are any corrections you wish to make.)
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down