Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-Match Mending of Bridges

Go down

Pre-Match Mending of Bridges Empty Pre-Match Mending of Bridges

Post  Auron Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 3:07

Ringside...

Michael Billings: Up next, we have a bit of a grudge match.

Andrew Becksford: A possibly unintentional grudge match. We are of course talking about The Kobold and Rayder.

John Dempsey: I'm not so sure it's unintentional...

Michael: For those who have not been following this, it all started at a Primetime Title defense...that went a bit wrong.

Andrew: A bit? Jason Jericho, a former, bitter employee that's also suing us, appeared and interfered!

John: The real problem being is how he interfered. Jason favored Rayder and it cost Kobold the title.

Michael: Under the suspicion that Rayder might be working with Jason, which Rayder outright denies, Kobold got a rematch the next week but it didn't help anything...in fact, things got worse!

Andrew: Indeed. Jason once again appeared and this time flat out assisted Rayder, giving him the DQ, which allowed him to retain.

John: Which Auron didn't like. With Rayder still denying working with Jason, Auron had no choice to strip Rayder of the Primetime belt and make this match...Caged Heat!

Rayder's music starts playing and he walks out. He heads towards the ring, grabbing a mic on the way. He slides in, as the cage is not around the ring yet.

Rayder: Kobold...there's something I want to say and I wanted to say it out here, in front of everyone...which is why it looked like I was avoiding you all day...which probably made you madder...Uh...Never mind that! Just come out here so we can settle this, man to man.

Kobold's music hits and Kobold walks out. From what you can see under the mask, Kobold seems to have an expressionless look on his face. He walks down the ramp, slides into the ring and comes face to face with Rayder.

Rayder: Hey, you don't want a mic?

Kobold says nothing

Rayder: Right....Well, look. First, I want to repeat what I've been saying these past few weeks. I have not been working with Jason Jericho...never have before, never will. He's just messing with you. You've got to believe me!

Kobold still says nothing.

Rayder: *sigh* Still nothing? All right then. Guess we'll have to settle this the old-fashioned way...in a steel cage in front of a sold out crowd! Oh and Kobold?

Rayder extends his hand out for a handshake

Rayder: At least give me this. This...issue of ours will be settled one way or another. Man to man, with no Jason to interfere. Either you beat me or I beat you, all fair and square. I won't have anything against you if you win...and I hope you won't have anything against me if I win.

Rayder still has his hand out. After a few seconds, Kobold grips it, shakes it once, backs away and gets into a fighting stance.

Rayder: Well, better than nothing. Let's get this started.

Rayder tosses the mic to ringside and gets ready for the match to begin. The steel cage starts to come down to surround the ring as the camera fades to black.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down