Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A snowy video

2 posters

Go down

A snowy video Empty A snowy video

Post  Jayx Mon 2 Dec 2013 - 1:35

Ryan Conway knocks on half-opened door of Auron's office and without waiting for reply enters it

Auron: Ryan, how may I help?

Ryan: Hello, Auron, there's something I want you to see

Ryan holds out his palm that contains a USB flash drive. Auron signals to insert in the TV on the wall. Ryan obliges. Auron takes a remote and turns on the TV. Screen comes alive and shows a snowy city square in background. From the side of the picture Jayx the Drake steps in the picture and sits down in front of camera.

Jayx: Hey, Auron! I'm sending you this video instead of a live feed because of the time zones and probably by the time you see this I'll be in no connection zone. I'm currently in Oulu, Finland and will be going North into Lapland! Got to meet that Santa Claus, you know!

Jayx makes a chuckle

Jayx: I want to start with an appology! Sorry for walking out on you, on MWP like that. I think I sort of lost the meaning of why I came here in the first place. And it led to a bunch of bad choices. In the end I started blaming everyone else when the true guilty one was me. I ruined quite a lot of fantastic opportunities you had given me. Sorry for that, Auron!

Jayx takes a moment of silence. Ryan glances at Auron but cannot read the GM's face

Jayx: I've spent some time in Eastern Europe and I must say it's not what I expected. I'll tell you more when I come back to the States but at this point I feel that I really needed to get away from MWP to see more clearly. I still have some destinations in my schedule but I should be back in States around Christmas and if you don't mind, I'd like to visit you then to talk about possibilities of returning to MWP. I understand that you may feel reluctant to just accept me back so if needed I'll join some minor leagues, I'll go independent circuit and I'll prove that I can be good for MWP, I'll prove that I am a Master of Wrestling.
As I mentioned, I'll be off connections for some time but any message can be conveyed to me through Ryan. Stay safe and have a blast at Cold Encounter. By being here in Finland where it's around 5-10 degrees Farenheit I am actually experiencing some of those!

Jayx chuckles then sits up and moves outside the camera range and presumably turns the camera off.

Ryan: Well, what do you think?

Auron takes a pause

Auron: What do I think? I think that come Christmas, I'll meet up with Jayx and we'll talk. Other than that I have nothing to share right now

Ryan takes a bow and turns to leave

Auron: Oh, I actually do have another thing to share - I don't know it's Christmas time or what but another prodigal son is coming home. Kobold called me few days ago that he'll be in California next week with some grand announcement

Ryan: Nice to hear. Anything else?

Auron: No, that'll be all!

Ryan exits the office. Camera shows Auron pondering what he just saw but no facial expression can be read

Jayx

Back to top Go down

A snowy video Empty Re: A snowy video

Post  Auron Mon 2 Dec 2013 - 3:41

Jayx-y! Razz

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down