Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Promo

2 posters

Go down

Video Game Promo Empty Video Game Promo

Post  dixonflys Mon 17 Feb 2014 - 9:37

Cameras shows Dixon Sr. in a studio playing MWP Virtual Turmoil!

Dixon Flys Sr.: Hello everyone! Its not just PPV day today! Today MWP Virtual Turmoil goes to the shelves of all the stores! Also a first never seen before fans....oops! I dropped the joypad!  How many time has that happened to you that you dropped the joypad out of you hands and lost the game?  Now you can enjoy all the action just like if you where in the ring.

Seen changes as Dixon Sr. is in a virtual wrestling ring!

Dixon Sr.: This jumpsuit I have is high tech!! It has 18 different sensors on it! You want to be a wrestler! You want to feel the action for real?  Buy the virtual jumpsuit with the Virtual Turmoil video game! You can throw punches for real! Kick for real! Do full nelsons for real!  Parents I advise you to make alot of room at home when your children play cause yeah you can run the ropes and if you climb up a chair you  will climb the turnbuckle for real!  Virtual Turmoil the best wrestling video game ever made!!

Randy interrupt  and tear the sensor suit off Sr.! mock the game cause your not in it  etc...

Smile
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down

Video Game Promo Empty Re: Video Game Promo

Post  eldrocks Mon 17 Feb 2014 - 11:27

Dixon Sr. hears a sound from behind him and discovers it's Ed and Randy who have entered the room.

Dryden: :: Approaches Sr. slowly :: Hard at work I see eh Senior. I begin to understand why it seems so hard to get your sons attention. When the father is easily distracted from reality then what hope is there for the son? You are supposed to be the role model Senior. Even at your sons age he still learns from your example.

Ed and Randy can see the concerned look on Dixon Sr.'s face.

Dryden: Now we've tried embarrassing him in front of his fans, tried minimizing his personal issues, we even got in his face calling him out and yet all we've gotten out of him is a few lame comments and a challenge from him that seems to have eluded him at the moment. So I'm wondering if these tactics failed what will work? What is it that might get him angry enough to finally present us a legitimate challenge tonight.

Randy gets uncomfortably close to Sr.

Dryden: I did have an idea of stealing your son's radiator but that seems to have been already done so being pressed for time I decided to got with a tried and true method of getting your son's attention.

Randy punches Sr. in the face, sending Sr. reeling. The sensors respond and the game reacts accordingly to Sr.'s motions. Randy continues to beat down Sr. and Ed gets in front of the camera.

Dryden: Hello to all of you fine consumers. Behind me you see The Extreme Annihilation Champion Randy Swofford demonstrating the full capabilities of the Virtual Jumpsuit provided in every Virtual Turmoil game. Punches, Slams, Suplexs....it's all simulated brilliantly in Virtual Turmoil. :: Ed turns to see Randy put Sr. in Breathless Adoration :: Look at how perfectly executed Randy's move is. The agony that the computer generated figure is feeling. Well worth the price. Of course, moms...dads make sure your children are properly protected when they ultimately will do these moves in your recreation room.

Ed gets real close to the camera.

Dryden: As added incentive, Randy will sign one game for every one hundred thousand games sold, and a very special offer goes to Vixen. Randy will personally meet and greet you in the ring later tonight. I hope you won't disappoint us.

Randy releases the hold and both men walk off camera leaving Dixon Sr. in a great deal of pain.

eldrocks

Back to top Go down