Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MWP Virtual Turmoil video game

Go down

MWP Virtual Turmoil video game Empty MWP Virtual Turmoil video game

Post  dixonflys Thu 30 Jan 2014 - 10:42

We see Dixon Sr. playing MWP Virtual Turmoil with some kids!

Dixon Sr.: MWP universe this is fabulous, awesome and the best wrestling video game coming to the market this February! It's MWP Virtual Turmoil!
With all of your current stars of the MWP universe!  We have Royal Rumble mode! Gauntlet mode! Create your own tournaments, win titles! Do you have it to become brutal masters champion???

Video games graphics are being showed and custimise your own MWP superstar menu!

Dixon Sr.: Create your own MWP superstar! Play season mode! Train your wrestler, book his flights and hotel rooms! Go to the gym and train!
Its MWP Virtual Turmoil! Coming to stores February 18th the day of the PPV!

Camera Fades to black!!

Michael Billings: Hey Bulldog you still don't want to lend me your Xbox?? Ill invite you to play Virtual Turmoil!! There is a 4 player mode too!

Andrew Becksford: Ha Ha Ha!!! February 18th go to your local toy stoy and buy MWP Virtual Turmoil! Buy it as a gift! Control the MWP in the palms of your hands with general manager mode! Yes you are the general manager! Book matches! Arrange feudes! Penalize wrestlers! Promote shows, draw fans and create PPV's!

John Dempsey: Ill tell you guys a secret!! First Michael Im not lending you my Xbox!

Michael Billings: Why Bulldog? Im not the clown! Ill give it back!

John Dempsey: No Michael! You aint getting it! Beacuse I already have my MWP Virtual Turmoil!

Camera goes to next segment...
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down