Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future Of A Superstar

Go down

Future Of A Superstar Empty Future Of A Superstar

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 10 Dec 2013 - 10:11

The camera fades in on Danny Draiman in jeans and a black shirt with the words "If It Breathes, I Can Submit It" in white lettering headed down the corridors in a determined fashion.

Commentary comes over the video as Draiman is still seen heading down the hallways.

Michael Billings: Danny doesn't have a match tonight. Does he?

Andrew Becksford: He isn't on the card. I wonder what brings him here.

John Dempsey: Maybe he is still sore over his loss to Mattamillion last week.

Michael Billings: I doubt that, though it does bring up a good point. Danny Draiman lost last week which means he is barred from going for the title belt again for as long as Wrath holds it.

Andrew Becksford: Putting it that way he has a lot riding on the Legacy Championship match later on tonight. If Mattamillion wins then he has a chance to get the belt back and if Wrath wins he is stuck till he finally loses it.

John Dempsey: I don't envy the guy. I mean, look at Wrath, a big mean submission machine. Allen is a tough guy, but Wrath is something else.

Andrew Becksford: Your actually not taking Mattamillion's side on this one? That is a surprise.

Michael Billings: Some might consider Draiman to be a submission machine, but still at this point his future is all hanging on the success or failure of Mattamillion Allen tonight.

Andrew Becksford: And if Mattamillion wins here tonight, who knows what will happen between these two men. They have only been brought together because of a mutual enemy.

John Dempsey: Yeah, Nathan Frost does have a way of bringing people together. Doesn't he? I can't way to see what happens.

The commentary stops as Danny Draiman enters Auron's office.
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down