Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gearing up for a tag match

Go down

Gearing up for a tag match Empty Gearing up for a tag match

Post  Big Bubba Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 7:10

The camera opens up outside the locker room of Big Bubba, the door cracked open. Voices can be heard from inside as the cameraman pushes the door open to show Bubba and Darryl sitting and talking. Darryl munches on a bag of chips and doesn't notice the camera has made it's way in, Bubba looks up from lacing his boots and invites the camera in.

Bubba: Look alive Darryl, we got company.

Bubba goes back to his boots as Darryl waves towards the camera

Darryl: Howdy y'all.

Darryl holds a chip close to his mouth as he spaces out in thought

Bubba looks up at Darryl and slaps the chip out of his hand

Darryl: Hey!

Bubba: Well, you was right in the middle of telling me what you would have done last week. By all means, continue.

Darryl: Oh yeah! Well, I wouldn't a let him do so many damn holds on me for one. That was the problem Bubs, you let him get ya. First time he woulda tried I'd a poked him in the eye and grabbed me a chair. That'd learn him not to do it again.

Bubba shakes his head

Bubba: Darryl, this ain't some barfight, there's rules round here. You know how I feel about those.

Darryl: Yeah, I know Bubs but this is the big time. If you ain't winnin they might drop you like a bad habit.

Bubba: Well it's a good thing I get a shot at redemption tonight then, ain't it? Sure it's a tag match but if I win tonight I get into the ladder match at the PPV in a few weeks.

Darryl starts to laugh

Bubba: What's so funny?

Darryl: You climbing a ladder! they better have em some heavy duty ladders if you in that match Bubs.

Bubba: Hey, if I squash everybody else first I can take my time going up the ladder. First things first though, I have to win this tag match.

Bubba: Good news is I know a little about who I'm facing. I know what Lianon is about so it'll just be figuring out his partner, Hyperelf.

Darryl: What's the bad news?

Bubba: I don't know a thing about my partner. That could be a problem.

Darryl: So what you gonna do?

Bubba stands up and goes to his locker and slaps Darryl on the back as he passes

Bubba: Easy! I handle my business like I know how and hope he can handle himself. That's bout all I can figure to do. That is unless the great wrestling genius Darryl has any advice.

Darryl pours the last crumbs of the bag of chips into his mouth and licks his fingers.

Darryl: Nope, sounds like a plan to me.  

Bubba: As long as you think it's a good idea, Mr. Genius.

Bubba starts laughing

Darryl: Oh come on now Bubs, you know I'm just tryin to help ya. Sheesh!

Bubba: I know, I know. I appreciate you comin out here with me too. You just make yourself such an easy target.

Darryl rolls his eyes as the two men start laughing again as the camera fades to black

Big Bubba

Back to top Go down