Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The truth about Mr.HasBeen (beginning of the show please)

Go down

The truth about Mr.HasBeen (beginning of the show please) Empty The truth about Mr.HasBeen (beginning of the show please)

Post  Kyle Richards Tue 11 Feb 2014 - 8:01

South of Heaven by Slayer plays as Kyle Richards enters the ring wearing black jeans, a black t-shirt and his old leather jacket as the crowd showers him since the entrance ramp with boos. He smiles, looks at the crowd shaking his head and grabs something from his coat. He plants it on the entrance ramp, as the camera reveals it to be a torch and lights it with a lighter. He puts his hands in the flames and chants a weird chant while the crowd continues booing. He looks at them and finally speaks.

Kyle Richards: Am i looking at men or am i looking at auronites, at machines of the system, an unthinking creatures? I look in this arena and i only see banners with Auron's name on it. And i keep wondering how you can live. When i look into the fire, i usually take energy and find answers. But tonight there is only one word coming out of this. And that is Lies. All over the place lies. You are nothing but lies. You see a hero in a lying coward, in Mr. HasBeen, in the worst father of all times. Auron, when i look at you i only see lies. And you know, i am a man. And a man loves only the truth. The truth that can't be cut. The truth that hurts, doesn't it Rikku? Is that headeach over or you are still looking for your father ringside?

The crowd seems interested but boos Kyle when he mentions the knocking out of Rikku from last week. Auron's name can be heard in the arena and so does Tidus's as Kyle laughs and suddenly yells.

Kyle Richards: They won't come out And who is Tidus? Oh yeah, i forgot, mister ugly girl. Yeah, tonight i face him. Funny thing how since i started talking about Auron's robbery and mistakes i keep bumping into his protegees. Into the people that he begged for backstage to get title shots. Into the only people that like him. You see, that locker room is full of smart guys. Not men, because they don't have the guts to yell at you or Auron, but smart nonetheless. And all of them just keep turning their back on Auron, keep talking about how his kids got to the title picture on their first week here. But you know what i am saying loud Auron. You don't care for them. Do we bet that tonight you will let me maul Tidus. Because that is how low you got. You let women and kids do your work. You are not a man anymore Auron, you are just Mr. HasBeen.

The crowd starts to chant liar,freak and boo the Torture Device as Kyle gets a long steel pipe out of his leather jacket and puts it over the torch. The steel becomes red and Kyle just gets it between his hands as the crowd is in a state of shock. He lets the pipe go, looks into the flame and at the crowd and this time almost whispers.

Kyle Richards: You poor creatures. You wonder me extinguishing the steel with my bare hands? Well, you will wonder even more at the end of the night when i will hit the poor freak Tidus and i will knock him out without his father coming out. You see, i know Auron's type. He knows where he is, he know he can't go anymore so he lets others do his dirty work while stealing true men's glory. One thing Auron forgot: When you are not the man, you don't mess with the Torture Device. Because fire kills if you play with it. And so does the Skull Crusher.

Kyle drops the mic , extinguishes the torch and leaves for backstage screaming Fire will burn all of you while the crowd boos him hard and chants for Auron's name as the sound of South of Heaven by Slayer playing from the boxes cannot cover the noise.

Kyle Richards

Back to top Go down