Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hyper interview

Go down

A Hyper interview Empty A Hyper interview

Post  Hyperelf Tue 11 Feb 2014 - 8:29

Marisa Peterson: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Marisa Peterson here once again with one and only, Hyperelf.

Hyperelf: That's all I get? No big introduction? No Rising star of the company? No he makes the girls go wild? No freak from hell?

Marisa: You really want me to call you the freak from hell?

Hyperelf: Ok you're right. That's a little too much. But the point is, really? Just one and only? I mean, I am very unique in my own right, but I wished I could have just a teensy weensy bigger intro? Ya know.. something awesome!

Marisa: Well I'm sorry, Hyper. It's all I could think of it on the spot. Is it really that important to you?

Hyperelf: A little. I mean, seriously. How are the people at home going to root for me when you give me a small lousy intro like that. You got to lay it on them with spice~! Sugar! and everything nice!

Marisa: I see what you did there.

Hyperelf: Yeah, right I just thought of it on the spot and-ANYWAY... Ok, I'm going to walk off camera again and you are going to give me a real intro. Ok?

Marisa: Alright, if it really means something to you.

Hyperelf: IT DOES! *Hyper walks off view*

Marisa: Fine... *she takes a deep breath in* Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls of ALL ages. Prepare yourself for I now will be interviewing the greatest most magnificent wrestler of all time! He hails from the land in California known as Concord. Burning fear into the eyes from his tall stature of 6 feet and one single inch! He is the pastry king, Hyperlining, Hyperlocking, Sugar-eating, fourth member of the Powerpuff Girls-

Hyperelf: I am not!

Marisa: You all know who he is by now. Get your hands together as I am proud to announce that his name... is... HYPERELF!

*Hyperelf slowly appears on screen a big grin on his face*

Hyperelf: Ya know, Marisa....*long pause* That was just a tad bit too long. You really dragged it out. It could have been a whol-

Marisa: No no no. I'm done with you for today.

Hyperelf: Hey! Where are you going? You haven't given me my interview yet! Jeez, they are always so inconsiderate.

Hyperelf

Back to top Go down