Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is that smell..?/for Rehaustykus and others if they wish

2 posters

Go down

What is that smell..?/for Rehaustykus and others if they wish Empty What is that smell..?/for Rehaustykus and others if they wish

Post  RIC RAVEN Thu 27 Mar 2014 - 14:55

A hour before the show and the crowds were building up.But backstage the guys were finishing up certain things,fixing little tweaks,some staff are passing by the locker rooms as some of the roster are complaining of terrible smells coming from Rehaustykus locker room.
The stage staff,dressed in black t-shirts and pants knock on the door to see if Rehaustykus has arrived but when checking the roster clipboard,he has not been checked in yet.A Few of the other wrestlers gather around wondering whats going on as one of the staff grab a bunch of keys and rumble threw the keys and finds the right one and slides it in the key slot,turning it slowly to the left.Opening the door to a unlit room,the spell gets worse as the crowed step back as the backstage guy turns on the light to find a horrific scene of at least 20 sheeps hearts dangling from some strings

What is that smell..?/for Rehaustykus and others if they wish Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVn8h-nekTall8tEWnnW6TUSAbiWfGoiVnBfsDeBuMW0HJ8RD8
Everyone turns away bar two or three as heart beating can be heard..

Backstage crew man:Ahh someone get Rehaustykus up hear now"

RIC RAVEN

Back to top Go down

What is that smell..?/for Rehaustykus and others if they wish Empty Re: What is that smell..?/for Rehaustykus and others if they wish

Post  Rehaustykus Tue 1 Apr 2014 - 2:13

Rehaustykus is shown walking into the building. A production member runs towards him and stops in front of Rehaustykus. The production member is shown to be sweating and obviously scared.

Rehaustykus: What do you want? Shouldn't you be cuing my music or making another awesome video of me?

Production member: N-N-No sir, I've been sent to find you. Your d-dressing room sir. Somebody, w-we don't know who but somebody has...

Rehaustykus: Has done what? Used my private bathroom? Did they not flush the toilet? I want you to get the DNA and test everybody in the locker room!

Production member: N-No sir, nobody has used your bathroom. It's well, somebody has strung up 20 sheep's hearts. And, well it's not very pretty in there, the smell...

Rehaustykus: Sheep's hearts? Like for real? And you don't know who did this? Oh my God, well actually oh my me I should say, your country really is below standards isn't it? I know who is behind this. He will be punished. For some reason I have been put in a tag match with him. But the more important issue right now is where I'm going to go while the cleaners clean it out.

Production member: Err, well, they've already left sir. And we don't have anybody to clean it.

Rehaustykus: So give me another private locker room...

Production member: There are none sir. You will just have to go with everybody else in the main locker room.

Rehaustykus: Excuse me? Do you know who I am? I am a God! Me? Sit with regular people, people who are below me? No way! Kick somebody else out of theirs, I'm the PrimeTime Champion! I am a God! I will not be placed with regular filth. How dare you suggest that! I will go to a hotel around the corner. Pfft, do you know what happens to people who disrespect me?

Production member: N-no Sir, I didn't mean to dis-

Rehaustykus suddenly lifts the production member onto his shoulders and Stykus Slams him to the concrete floor leaving him unconscious. Rehaustykus then stares into the camera.

Rehaustykus: And that is a message to Ric Raven for latter on tonight. Run.

Rehaustykus grabs his bags and walks back out of the arena and onto the street.
Rehaustykus
Rehaustykus

Back to top Go down