Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU THINK THAT CRAPS FUNNY!!After Rehaustykus match

3 posters

Go down

YOU THINK THAT CRAPS FUNNY!!After Rehaustykus match Empty YOU THINK THAT CRAPS FUNNY!!After Rehaustykus match

Post  RIC RAVEN Wed 2 Apr 2014 - 19:29

After Rod Paradise and Rehaustykus had there match and the winner is trying to celebrate the Lights all go of and start flashing on and of,busting a few of the light bulbs..The big screen comes alive and starts with the white noise fussy affect
YOU THINK THAT CRAPS FUNNY!!After Rehaustykus match Z
The arena speakers crackle and a women's faint screams can be heard before the picture slowly clears up showing ric in a dark dusty area somewhere in the guts of the arena

YOU THINK THAT CRAPS FUNNY!!After Rehaustykus match Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZnFuzzO-pzTkxcdQe1EgCT-UQeSO3YL5fPzp53ZVwM1ovdibafw

RCR:Hey!!,YA YOU MR BLOODY SNEEZY NAME! Rehaustykus YOU ...!Think you're so smart coming up, striking me twice! TWICE..WITH A PAIR OF BRASS KNUCKLES HEY!? HEY!? You're no god. You're a piece of weak sly,no good piece of meat! ya that's what you are!

The fans boo and wooocaw at Ric's bold statements

RCR:YA now what!mhh you know what!i two can play like that you peace of crap..but guess what!My weapon is way bigger than your's,in the words of a great actor..say hello to my little friend!

RIC shows a black steel bat with razor wire and nails all wrapped around the long black stick/bathe laughs and walks out of the room as the camera follows,going in and out of focus,but ric jumps up on a table and holds something in his hand,as he looks out of a little window on a dark damp wall

RCR:Oh before you two meet..hey am so sorry to hear about your car snot name!! hope it did not cost too much!!

Ric hits a red button on a pad, then a loud bang is heard as some screams are heard too..the camera shifts as Ric can be heard screaming with laughter.As the camera moves and try's to get a shot outside, Rehaustykus Trident Iceni is seen blown to smithereens,and in flames

AS Rehaustykus is kneeling in the ring in shock and nearly in tears,Ric runs out from the crowed as whistles and cheers are heard as ric jumps the barricade and slides in the ring holding his razor wire and nails bat in hand.Gets up to Rehaustykus as Rod slides out and heads towards the ramp. Ric swings the bat missing Rehaustykus face, Rehaustykus rolls on one as ric then hits again and again his foot all over his body then a Knee on Head

Five security men run out from the back and down towards the ring as Rehaustykus lays covered in blood  as Ric looks up seeing the security men and rubs back his hair smiling before sliding back out,as three of the men go to check on Rehaustykus condition the others wait at the top of the ring watching Ric as he laughs and makes his way over to the commentary table taking a head mic of the desk to the shocked commentary team. Medics now are been called as the camera goes back and forth from the ring to ric

RCR:"NOW..IS THAT DARN CLEAR ENOUGH TO YOU BOY?HEY IF YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE IT TO YOUR GOD DAME FEET TONIGHT BOY,THEN TONIGHT OR NEXT WEEK IL FACE YOU IN ANY TYPE OF MATCH YOU BLOODY WANT..HEY?HOW ABOUT WE MAKE IT AN AMBULANCE MATCH DUDE!OR HEY WHAT ABOUT A HARDCORE HEY HOW ABOUT THAT!HEY!YOU DAME ****!SLEEP WELL BOY..CAUSE RICS A WATCHING!!WOOCAW"

RIC fires the head set of his head onto the floor as he continues laughing making his way back over the barricade as the camera fades to the adds[/i]

Last edited by RIC RAVEN on Thu 3 Apr 2014 - 15:42; edited 1 time in total

RIC RAVEN

Back to top Go down

YOU THINK THAT CRAPS FUNNY!!After Rehaustykus match Empty Re: YOU THINK THAT CRAPS FUNNY!!After Rehaustykus match

Post  Rehaustykus Wed 2 Apr 2014 - 22:26

OOC: holy cow dude haha. Firstly, I might need my face to wrestle you next week... And the injury you just gave me sounds like it's gonna last longer then a week haha. Secondly, would a "god" drive a jeep? haha could you make it something cool? like an Aston Martin or something? And thirdly, how about a hardcore match? Sound's better then a Ambulance match since we have been using weapons Smile
Rehaustykus
Rehaustykus

Back to top Go down

YOU THINK THAT CRAPS FUNNY!!After Rehaustykus match Empty Re: YOU THINK THAT CRAPS FUNNY!!After Rehaustykus match

Post  Auron Thu 3 Apr 2014 - 1:05

Let's not go overboard with injury giving, especially without the other person's permission first. Just whack him with a chair or something. Or if you really want to use the bat, go for a swing and a miss and Rehaust runs away or security stops you in time. Just no....face-ripping.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RIC RAVEN Thu 3 Apr 2014 - 12:05

really.. but Razor wire bat..it will just be a scrap,besides its not going to leave him blind and give a BIGGER effect than a stupid bluff of missing with a chair,also rexs how is a toyota suit ya, all yanks drive big jeeps thats why i said it but i could have given you a mini cooper lol..but as for an ambulance match, you still get to use weapons right ?

RIC RAVEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Auron Thu 3 Apr 2014 - 12:46

You two work it out(what match you want and if Rehaust wants his face ripped off). Ric, at least tone it down just a bit.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RIC RAVEN Thu 3 Apr 2014 - 15:43

ok well iv toned it way down and did not tear his face of..yet!

RIC RAVEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Auron Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 2:45

Inserted into show

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down