Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brad in the halls

2 posters

Go down

Brad in the halls Empty Brad in the halls

Post  Hyperelf Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 20:38

Brad Locke is seen leisurely walking down the hallway. His face seem to be in deep thought and concentration. Till suddenly, his nose started to twitch. An odor so delicious that it stopped him in his tracks, and start moving down another corridor in the direction of the smell. There it was, a donut stand run by a stage hand. Just offering pastries to people who work in the arena.

Stage hand: Hello there! Would you like a donut?

Brad Locke snaps. He quickly grabs the donut, very tempted to eat the donut right there. Yet he resists, crushing the glazed pastry between his fingers till it was a pile of crumbs.

Brad Locke: You did this on purpose, didn't you? You knew who I was before. You're just like them. Wanting me to change back. Wanting me to be that loser, that ridiculous wrestler who knew nothing but donuts.

Stage hand: No-No sir.

Brad Locke: Well you can't! You or anybody else can't stop BRAD LOCKE!

The crazy Brad flips the stand over, causing the donuts to scatter and crush all over the floor. The stage hand still sitting down not knowing what to even do in this situation. Mr. Locke grabs the man, pulling him out of his chair and tosses him into the wall before walking way at a high speed to the arena.

Brad Locke: That's it. I'm going to declare it to the world.

Hyperelf

Back to top Go down

Brad in the halls Empty Re: Brad in the halls

Post  Auron Tue 15 Apr 2014 - 1:25

Inserted

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down