Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Brad Locke Interview

Go down

A Brad Locke Interview Empty A Brad Locke Interview

Post  Hyperelf Mon 31 Mar 2014 - 6:37

Marisa Peterson is seen standing in the hallway with none other than the now proclaimed, Brad Locke. Though Brad seems to have his mind way too focused on a picture which the camera can't quite see just yet.

Marisa peterson: H-Hello, Hype- I mean, Brad Locke.

Brad snaps his focus from the picture to Marisa giving her some kind of death glare.

Marisa Peterson: Sorry... Sorry, I really didn't mean to.

Brad Locke: You better not have, because that's over... This is a new era now. THE era of Brad *a dramatic stare into the camera* Locke.

Marisa Peterson: B-but, the fans. They still cheer for Hyperelf, they want Hyper back.

A sudden Hyper chant blares through the arena echoing through the halls. "Hyper! Hyper! Hyper!"

Brad Locke: WHY? THAT'S DONE! It doesn't matter how long you chant that name! Hyper will NEVER be back! And how the hell can I hear it from back here!?

Marisa: B-but... Brad, the fans-

Brad: So what? Do you think I give... Here, touch my face.

Marisa: What?

Brad: Just touch my face!

Brad Locke grabs Marisa's free hand without the mic and puts on his face.

Brad: Yees.. Feel this face. Feel the ripples and the expression. You know what this face feels like, Marisa?

Marisa: What does it feel li-

Brad: IT is the face that doesn't give a shit WHAT THESE FANS WANT!

Marisa: Umm... Ok.

Brad: No shits are given on this face.

Marisa: B-Brad...

Brad: Shits.. do not EXIST in a 20 foot radius around this face.

Marisa: Ok, can I have my hand back now?

Brad releases his grip on her wrist and she pulls away.

Marisa: Thank you, Brad. So I have a question. First off, what is that picture you are holding in your hand that you are so interested about?

Brad: THIS!

Brad lifts up the photo revealing a picture of the elimination chamber.

Brad: This is me preparing. Mentally preparing what is to come in the next couple weeks. After my failure to win the ladder match at "One GM to rule them all" I have been doing everything in my power to prepare, to come back even stronger. And since I don't have a match this week, I'm mentally... having a match with the elimination chamber.

Marisa: With-with, the elimination chamber?

Brad: Did I stutter?

Marisa: N-No, I was just-

Brad: Ok, good. Whew! I've been trying to fix that problem, too.

Marisa:....... Oh look, commercial break!

Hyperelf

Back to top Go down