Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brad makes a bet

2 posters

Go down

Brad makes a bet Empty Brad makes a bet

Post  Hyperelf Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 20:52

The scene opens up with Brad Locke standing in the middle of the ring with a mic in hand. Ready to get something off his chest. The crowd was either booing him or chanting the name that irritates him most, Hyperelf.

Brad Locke: YOU ALL SHUT UP! Listen! I'm tired of you all chanting that name! I'm tired of dealing with it week in and week out! You all are just greedy selfish whiny idiots who don't know when to quit!

More of the audience begin to boo.

Brad Locke: That's right! Let it out! I'm not here to entertain you all anymore. I'm here to make sure I'm at the very top. Later tonight I face in an elimination chamber match that I've been training and preparing for ever since I became qualified. I have watched tapes of every wrestler in the match. I've learned there quirks and there bad habits in the ring. I'm so ready for this match, and when I come out as the NEW champion! You all will finally realize why Brad Locke is far superior than Hyperelf has ever been!

Brad Locke paces back and forth taking a deep breather, and soaking in the reactions from the arena.

Brad Locke: In fact, I am so sure of myself about this match. That I'm willing to make bet. That's right. And this is it, if I don't win this match tonight and come out with both titles. I, Brad Locke, will leave Masters of Wrestling. That's right! What are you going to do? I'm either going to win as Brad Locke, or leave as Brad Locke! Either way! This is it! No more trying to change me back.

Brad drops the mic and leaves up the ramp.

Hyperelf

Back to top Go down

Brad makes a bet Empty Re: Brad makes a bet

Post  Auron Tue 15 Apr 2014 - 1:25

Inserted

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down