Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge of a True Wrestler

Go down

Challenge of a True Wrestler Empty Challenge of a True Wrestler

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 15 Apr 2014 - 7:47

"Die Trying" by Art of Dying plays across the speakers as Danny Draiman comes out from the back and starts making his way down the ramp and rolls into the ring.  He calls for a microphone from one of the staff before coming to center ring.  The cheers of the crowd is deafening and Draiman is smiling as he soaks up the admiration.

Danny Draiman: Thank you all for your support!  I'm glad to be back with MWP and showing you all what I can to in this ring.  I've faced old opponents and new opponents and tonight I have a rematch with Cliff Roxtone, this time for the Brutal Masters Championship belt.  This will be a new chapter for me.  I left to train and I've come back stronger.  Hopefully tonight I will once more be wearing gold around my waist.

The cheers pick up again and Danny has to stop to let them get it out and die down before he continues.

Danny Draiman: I have been a two time Legacy Champion despite some extreme odds.  It took a three man Gauntlet Match to rip that title away from me the last time.  I have lost friends and been betrayed.  I have scaled to the heights of this building and put my life on the line for you and this company.  When I fell I lost my heart to compete.  I lost one match after the next, thus why I had to leave.  To get that spark back to compete.  To show you all and those in back what it is to be a true wrestler.  One who doesn't need to ambush his opponents or utilize dirty tactics in order to win.  I am Danny Draiman and I am a true MWP wrestling Superstar.

The crowd begins chanting his name repeatedly till a chant starts up...  "Show Us Wrestling!  Show Us Wrestling!"

Danny Draiman: Cliff, I've watched you in the ring.  I've seen what you can do.  As a wrestler I can respect your skill.  I couldn't figure out why you'd let yourself be dragged around by that man who is now our GM when you have the talent to make it on your own and more so why you would need to brutally ambush and attack your opponents in order to win.  Well tonight we have no ambushes.  Tonight we face each other like true competitors in the ring.  Tonight we put it all on the line for that belt.  Because tonight...

The crowd actually gets quite waiting for what he says next and Danny gets a competitive smile as he looks around.

Danny Draiman: TONIGHT WE PUT ON ONE HELL OF A MATCH!!

He leaves the mic and jumps up to one of the turnbuckles signaling to the crowd getting them more riled up.  He moves to the turnbuckle across from the one he was at and repeats the gesture from the second rope.  The camera fades to black as he comes down from the turnbuckle and heads for the ropes to leave the ring.
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down