Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heading for Glory (Just before match)

Go down

Heading for Glory (Just before match) Empty Heading for Glory (Just before match)

Post  Enigmatic Savior Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 6:26

No More Heroes plays on the stereo as Enigmatic Savior walks out. He's met with a loud reaction from the fans. Enigmatic Savior is in his wrestling gear and a trench coat. He is holding the microphone and waits for the music to end.

Enigmatic Savior: Last week, I stood in the middle of the ring and I challenged any man to face me and not one man stepped up. Luckily I was prepared and I decimated one of MWP's top guys, Athyz, with ease. This week I want a challenge.

Enigmatic Savior slowly walks towards the ring.

Enigmatic Savior: You see, I came to MWP to become the Brutal Masters Champion and I can guarantee that will happen by the end of this season.

Enigmatic Savior climbs the stairs and enters the ring.

Enigmatic Savior: So competition is important and I demand that Leaping Lenny get his ass out here so that i can whoop it.

Enigmatic Savior throws the microphone down and takes his trench coat off. He waits patiently for Leaping Lenny.

Enigmatic Savior

Back to top Go down