Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After my match. Win/Lose

Go down

After my match. Win/Lose Empty After my match. Win/Lose

Post  jeremyD Tue 11 Feb 2014 - 9:39

*The match between Wrath and Jeremy Danielson has ended and then ring is shown transformed after an advert break. Jeremy Danielson is stood in the middle of the ring. There are two chairs in the middle as well as a table. On the table is a black cloth, though the table is currently empty. Jeremy Danielson has a microphone in hand.  The crowd start to cheer for him as he appaulds them. He is back to wearing his black dinner suit and JD logo Dickie-bow.*

Jeremy Danielson: "So tonight I promised all of you that if you could ask me a question that I could not answer then I will personally give you $100,000". *The crowd cheer.* "So here it is, the moment you have all been waiting for. Tonight I will give 5 people the chance to ask me a question. You have one question and one question only. There are a few rules to the question. Namely that the question cannot be a personal question about yourself, so no asking me what you had for breakfast .. sorry Michael, you're question would have been out and popcorn? That's seriously what you had for breakfast? Okay to each their own. Right about now my limo driver, Joe should be here with my money, ah as if right on queue".

*Jeremy Danielson points to the ramp, where that camera cuts to it, a man is walking down in black suit, top hat and black driving gloves. He is carrying a black suitcase and makes his way to the ring. Jeremy Danielson puts his foot on the bottom rope and pulls up the second rope so Joe can climb in. Joe walks to the table and puts the suitcase on the table where on opens it and the $100,000 can be seen inside. Joe then walks out of the ring and leaves Jeremy Danielson to himself.*

Jeremy Danielson: "So here it is the $100,000 I promised one lucky person if they can ask me that question that I cannot answer. Now what will happen is as follows; I have setup a random number generator that has everyone's seat number on, now what will happen is the number generator will randomly pick a seat number and row and whoever is sat on that seat will be escourted to the ring so they can ask their question. And so it starts, First number please".

*Jeremy Danielson turns to the Titan tron where a large screen is shown with the letters and numbers rolling round randomly. The number stops suddenly and the seat 35 Row E shows. The spotlight goes to the relevant seat and the person sat there cheers and is then escourted to the ring. They sit in the seat and are handed the microphone. Jeremy sits on the other seat.*

Jeremy Danielson: "Welcome to MWP, my name is Jeremy Danielson and I'm joined first by ..".

First Person: "Mary".

Jeremy Danielson: "Thank you Mary. So there is the $100,000 that I promised if you can ask me a question that I cannot answer, so here is your chance Mary. Ask your question".

Mary: "Okay, erm ... My question is; What World War II operation was code named `Dynamo`?".

Jeremy Danielson: "Hmm that's a great question, for my first. Now I read about this when I was at school. It was a fine Thursday afternoon on the 21st of May 1993, I was in my history class reading a book on World War II opperations and I recall that name being used for the Evacuation of .. Dunkirk".

*The woman seems to be nodding her head as the camera cuts to the Titan tron and the screen shows the answer correct. Jeremy Danielson smiles as the woman gets up, he thanks her and she moves off. The next person is selected and they come down to the ring. This time a man named Moses is in the seat for his questions.*

Moses: "My quesiton is this; What girls name is also the term used to describe a female donkey?".

Jeremy Danielson: "Ooh another good question. One of which I certainly know the answer too. It happened when I reading up on baby names for something to do, the book I was reading had various descriptions for what names meant and on page 42 of the book it read; Jenny is used to describe the name of a female donkey. Having said that it might often be referred to as a Molly".

*The man again nods his head as the Titan tron shows correct. Two more people come down and ask questions that Jeremy answers correctly. The final person comes down and again Jeremy answers it correctly. He then gets up from his seat.*

Jeremy Danielson: "So there we have it, 5 questions down and 5 answers correct for me. Well done on the people that asked the questions, lets give them a round of appaluse. So tonight no one won the $100,000 so what I will do is at the PPV I will double the stakes. If someone can ask me a question that I cannot answer I will give you $200,000".

*The crowd go wild at the thought of winning $200,000 for asking one question. Jeremy moves away from the ring so the show can continue.*

John Dempsey: "What a joke, how do we know he didn't just pay the man behind the Titan tron graphics to put up correct whether he got it right or not?"

Andrew Becksford: "Well considering it was me that was putting it up, I know full well that I wasn't paid off. I searched ever answer before I put up whether it was correct or not. Just face it John that guy knows a lot about a lot of things".

John Dempsey: "Hmmm bet he wouldn't have got my question correct".

Andrew Becksford: "I thought you said you weren't going to play his game?"

John Dempsey: "Well if he had asked me for a question of course I would have given him that is impossible to answer".

Andrew Becksford: "Maybe you'll get to ask your question one day".

John Dempsey: "I highly doubt it he would never ask me because he knows I would win the money".

Andrew Becksford: "If you say so John, if you say so".

*The camera cuts to an advert break.*

jeremyD

Back to top Go down