Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time To Act

Go down

Time To Act Empty Time To Act

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 26 Nov 2013 - 10:19

Danny Draiman is caught walking down the hallway with purpose. He stops at the door of Nathan Frost's office and gives a pound on the door. Frost replies from inside with his usual professional manor.

Nathan Frost: Come in!

Draiman walks inside and stands squarely in front of the desk staring down at Nathan whose attention seems to be focused on some paperwork in front of him. After a moment without a word spoken Frost finally puts down the papers and looks up at Danny.

Nathan Frost: Ah, Mr. Draiman. How can I help you? You seem to be running under the radar as of late.

Danny stares continues to stare, as if burring into Frost with his eyes. A serious expression on his face.

Danny Draiman: I've been keeping watch on what you've been up to. All your little schemes with Mattamillion Allen and that Wrath guy. Since I am contractually allowed, I think I'll take that rematch now. Wrath and I had a close match last time after I took out your first lackey. I think I'm a bit stronger then him now and it is time to prove it. I'm calling in my title rematch.

Nathan doesn't seem the least bit fazed by the declaration. Instead he gathers his papers and puts them aside before digging into one of his drawers and pulling out a folder and placing it on his desk. He smiles and looks back at Danny Draiman.

Nathan Frost: That is quite a statement, but I'm afraid I must refuse.

Draiman quirks a brow, some what taken back by the refusal.

Danny Draiman: What? As the former champ-

Nathan Frost: -you have the right to a rematch. Yes, I'm aware of the clause. However, that rematch would have been against the one who defeated you. If you have been following than you know that Mattamillion Allen no longer holds the belt so contractually speaking you are owed no rematch.

Danny slams a fist onto the desk which causes Nathan to flinch some, but still maintain most of his composure.

Danny Draiman: What kind of game are you playing here? You say you want the best as champion, but you keep staking the deck in whatever direction you want. If you want the best then let that be decided in a ring, not through backroom dealings.

With a mildly offended look Frost replies.

Nathan Frost: I'm hurt that you would think that I bar the way for any superstar to have their shot. I am simply indicating that you have no legal right to a title rematch. If you want a chance to face Wrath for the title you will need to earn it. How about this? Tonight you will face Wrath in a non-title match. If you win then I'll give you a shot at the title in a match of my choosing. How does that sound?

He looks at Frost suspiciously, glaring slightly and crossing his arms as he thinks.

Danny Draiman: Fine, but if you screw me in any way the next time we meet-

Nathan Frost: Will probably be less pleasant, I gather. Yes, now do you accept or not?

Danny Draiman: I accept.

With only a slight change in his smile Nathan puts his hands together.

Nathan Frost: Glad to hear we could come to an arrangement. Now I'm sure you have a match to get ready for. Good luck, Mr. Draiman.

Danny continues to watch the man behind the desk for a bit more before turning and leaving the office.
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down