Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoyment time

Go down

Enjoyment time Empty Enjoyment time

Post  Kyle Richards Tue 10 Dec 2013 - 8:13

The camera focuses on Kyle Richards who is heading to the entrance tunnel looking at the fire of a lighter and putting his hands on it. As he keeps warming his hands, he doesn't notice Marissa Peterson and bumps into her. The interviewer manages to stay on her feet, her back against the wall takes a professional smile and puts the microphone right in front of Kyle.

Marissa Peterson: Well, good evening there. You should pay more attention who you bump into. But, then everyone makes mistakes. Any last minute thoughts before the match?

Kyle Richards -with a crazy look in his eyes- Anyone but me Marissa, anyone else makes mistakes. As you have seen and as you will see tonight, i am like an archer. I never miss. I am perfect, because i am not only rough and tough, but also ruthless. I am a man, and you should be grateful that you bumped into me and not into the boy i am about to murder: Swaggy.

Marissa Peterson -smiling professionally, somehow scared, somehow attracted- So i guess your confidence is at a high. Well, you won your Heavyweight title in a Hardcore match. Is this different? Oh, and why those steel pipes and lighters, what is about them?

Kyle Richards -really dissapointed- You are like everyone else Marissa, like everyone else. You can't get it. Is out of your thinking system, and you are one of the few who can really think around here. This is what the man is made of. Do you see this flame? Prometheus was crucified from stealing it from the Gods. The steel and the fire are the divine gifts for the human race. Yet, they reject them, only thinking at their flaws. Not at their divine nature. That is why i am above all. Because i know to feel the steel, the fire and take their ruthlessness and make it mine. So, to answer your first question, yes this is different. This is about realizing my first quest in the crusade of bringing back the human race to it's biggest moment. It's about ruthlessness, not about disappointment. Tonight, i prove why i am the Torture Device.

Marissa Peterson -scared, yet attracted- So it's all about basic instincts about predators, i got it. Yet, you have all to lose. What if Swaggy-boy how you call him takes the short way out.

Kyle -laughing- You girl can think. But not deep enough. You see, Swaggy wants to prove he is a man he is a worthy champion, he is pressured to make a statement. And common people make many mistakes under pressure. He knows people compare him to me, he knows people expect him to shut me up and even more importantly he wants to be a man. And he will want to fight. But he won't think and he will have no counter for me. Because i am here to bring pain and enjoy it. Now excuse me, i have a match to enjoy myself.

Kyle leaves Marissa looking on and smiling secretly. He looks at the entrance ramp, enlightens a cigarette and smokes it on his way to the arena as we already can hear the rhythm of South of Heaven by Slayer.

Kyle Richards

Back to top Go down