Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revolution's Time is Here

Go down

The Revolution's Time is Here Empty The Revolution's Time is Here

Post  Auron Tue 18 Feb 2014 - 5:02

Quentin Englebert and Cliff Roxtone are hanging around backstage.

Quentin: This is it, Cliff. You're about to become the big dog of this promotion...and I'm about to become the boss of it. Couldn't have planned it better if we actually tried, eh Cliff?

Cliff: ...

Quentin: You're right, we can't get ahead of ourselves. First, you need to beat the cat that thinks he's a tiger.

Quentin: Yes, it was a bit...fun...to deal with him. I'm almost starting to respect him. ...Almost. Still, respect isn't going to stop him from getting beaten to a bloody pulp for the title.

Quentin: Yup. After that, I'm going to get voted into the position of power!

Quentin: Well, Cliff, I have you for roster support. I have a sneaking suspicion that I have the support from Rehaustykus for giving him the chance to become Primetime Champ. You heard the crowd last week, I'm starting to get support from them as well. And the board don't have any other show. Auron, Ryan, and Nathan all have lost power before due to their egos. And Gerry himself said he doesn't stand a chance. I'm all that's left to bring back true wresting and prestige back to MWP...and that's perfect.

Quentin: It's just about time. Time for you to become a champion and for me to become a boss.

Quentin and Cliff both walk off, Cliff heading towards the ring, and Quentin heading towards the locker room, to get ready for the vote. The camera fades to black

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down