Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrestling Guys Analyze Season Eight Week 4

2 posters

Go down

The Wrestling Guys Analyze Season Eight Week 4 Empty The Wrestling Guys Analyze Season Eight Week 4

Post  eldrocks Sat 5 Apr 2014 - 16:53

SM:  Hello everyone an welcome to another edition of the Wrestling Guys.  I'm Scarlett McDermott with my usual partner in crime Lance Miles.

Lance nods.

SM:  We are just one show away now from MWP's latest PPV where the R&T Championship will be up for grabs in an Elimination Chamber match but I'm getting ahead of myself as we have all of last weeks show to talk about, and we start the show off with Rehaustykus...

LM:  Bless you.

SM:  ...entering the building earlier where he discovered 20 sheeps hearts strung out all over his locker room.  Rehaust was not pleased with the development and was even less pleased at the thought of joining the other boys in the back to change.  He promised Ric Raven, whom he believed to be the culprit, that there would be a punishment.

LM:  I don't know what Rehaust is getting all in a huff about.  Didn't they used to sacrifice sheep to the god or gods they believed in?

SM:  Rehaust isn't a god Lance.

LM:  Maybe he is, maybe he isn't.  I mean there was another guy claiming to be the son of God and that argument's been going on for over two thousand years.  Maybe there are people who do believe him to be a god and this was how they wanted to praise him.

SM:  Lance, I don't care what the reason for the sheep hearts were for; either way it was a gruesome display and Quentin may need to do something about it if this doesn't blow over soon.  Marissa was with Randy Swofford who actually was given a chance to speak as Ed Dryden was preoccupied with other issues.  Randy was looking forward to earning a shot at an MWP title but was not too concerned with the threat that SD Coleman posed.  He also corrected Marissa that thought the EA Title the Randy still possesses from ORW's first run may not be sanctioned by MWP, they do recognize it's magnitude of importance.

LM:  And rightly so.  Randy has beaten everyone foolish enough to try and take the title away from him, and as for SD Coleman's challenge.  He may have been lucky with the small turn of fortune but it's about to explode in his face if Randy has anything to say about it.

SM:  Randy has had a history of taking an opponent too lightly and losing.

LM:  Not when a match had this much importance.  A shot at one of MWP's major titles?  Why would he mail it in for that?

SM:  I guess we'll see later when the two meet.  Our first match of the night was Adam Lethal vs. Castlevania.  Adam proved too dominant and won easily.

LM:  the guy continues to be perfect.

SM:  Moving on we saw Ric Raven who bascially said in prose the entire story of his feud with Rehaustykus.

LM:  So now this guys thinks he's Edgar Allen Poe, oh and bless you.  This guys isn't playing with a full deck.

SM:  Well thing about it is that the fans are definitely on Ric's side, sick jokes and all.

LM:  Just shows you how sick the fans can be.

SM:  Well Rehaust is not really that endearing a person so it's easy for the fans to gravitate to anyone who opposes him.

LM:  Did you hear the fans shout "Bless you" when Ric said his name?

SM:  Very impressive Lance but I wouldn't be too proud of getting the fans to make your little quirk stick.  Rehaust might take that as taking the Lord's name in vain and punish you.

LM:  :: Waves her off :: I'm not worried.  He's got bigger fish to fry than me poking fun at him.

SM:  Next was Nic Nitro and Steven Cobalt.  Nic suddenly decided it was in his best interest to treat Steven as an equal rather than a servant and despite Steven's misgivings he reluctantly shook his hand.

LM:  I just don't get it.  Nic is opening his heart to the guy and is willing to treat him as an equal which is really magnanimous considering that Cobalt isn't even in Nic's league even if he weren't his indentured servant.  Cobalt should enjoy the new direction his relationship is turning.

SM:  I think that betrayal has a huge part to play in his decison making Lance.

LM:  Oh please Red, the guys an ingrate.  Nic bent over backwards to prevent Cobalt from being Nathan's bitch and all he's gotten in return is grief.

SM:  Nic had plans for Steven and we still don't know what they are...yet.

LM:  Maybe being the best tag-team in MWP is his end game Red.

SM:  We'll soon see Lance.  Cael Wheeler and SD Coleman were planning their strategy for beating Randy Swofford.  SD was not entirely confident that he could win but Cael explained that he figure out something.

LM:  These two are very perplexing to me Red.  In one sentence he's praising Randy and says he'll treat him with total respect and the in the next breath they're talking about ways of winning that do not involve a clean win.  How is that respectful?

SM:  I don't see it any less respectful than Randy's passive aggressive comments towards SD earlier?

LM:  Randy was not passive aggressive Red, Randy is just immensely confident of his own ability and to here SD talk he also seems to believe that he doesn't have a chance unless he gets help somewhere.

SM:  I have never seen Cael nor SD cheat to win and I don't see that changing now, especially when they could've changed their misfortunes in ORW by cheating to break his terrible losing streak.

LM:  Because SD was facing inferior wrestlers that he believed he could beat.  Now he faces the EA Champ and he is one of the only people in MWP that really know what that means.

SM:  In any case we move on to Dixon Flys taking on Gato Salvaje.  Gato had controlled most of the match when a near fall put Gato over the edge and began to argue with the ref.  Dixon manged to compose himself and caught Gato off guard with a small package to win the match.

LM:  Ridiculous the amount of luck this guy has.

SM:  Gato should never have argued with the ref.  People are aware of Dixon's resilience and I wasn't surprised with the dramatic turn of events.

LM:  It was a cheap win Red.

SM:  That's debatable since no rules were broken.  Maybe next time Gato will curb his anger and finish the job instead of jawing with the ref.

LM:  I'll have to give you that Red.

SM:  Thank you Lance.  Lianon was out to answer Bubba's request but Lianon needed to explain his reasoning.  He talked about the hard road he took to insure that he was one of the most technically gifted athletes in MWP.  He took pride in that road and where it has taken him.  He called out Bubba to give him his response and Bubba was quick to appear.

LM:  Did Lianon yell SUUUUEY!!!  I hear that works best on Bubba and Daryl for that matter.

SM:  :: Shakes her head ::  Bubba made his offer to join him in becoming the Union Tag-Team Champions out of respect for what Lianon did.  Lianon, a man who revels in self reliance, determined that it would be in his best interests to accept Bubba's offer.

LM:  Well I hope Lianon knows what he's doing.  I'd hate to think that he'll being taking part in Bubba's See Food Training Regiment.  I don't think Lianon could support that kind of weight given his stature.

SM:  Lance this team is going to be a force to reckon with.  Bubba size and strength and Lianon's technical prowess is a combination that will give plenty of tag-teams headaches to overcome, even the Union Champs who are far from on the same page.

LM:  That Cobalt's fault, not Nic's.

SM:  Marissa was standing with Mattamillion Allen.  MA explained that though he lost to both Jayx the Drake and Jeremy Danielson, they were non-title matches that meant little to him.   When the title is on the line no matter who he faces, he will still be Legacy Champion.  After discovering that he was not in a match tonight.  Nathan Frost came out to explain that he wanted his legacy champion at 100%.  MA was not convinced and accused Nathan of never being in his corner and he wasn't worthy of the belt around his waist.

LM:  And Nathan was clearly right Red.  Nathan gets a bad rap for telling it like it is.  Sometimes the fans don't want to hear it and will back the wrestler up only to find that they were wrong to cheer him and then have to come to turns that some people see things much clearer.  MA is that guy.  People are not as dumb as he thinks.  Slow?  Maybe, but they eventually get on the same page.

SM:  I have to admit that I was one of those slow people.  I believed that MA was getting an unfair shake but after OGM, I learned that he hasn't changed a bit.

LM:  That's what I love about you Red.  You're not so proud to admit when you're wrong about someone or something.

SM:  Always pleased to get your approval Lance.  I just wished you shared the same qualities you find so attractive in me.

LM:  Trust me Red.  When I'm proven wrong, I'll admit it...if it happens.

SM:  SD Coleman and Randy Swofford we're next in the ring.  Things looked bleak for SD but he refused to give up frustrating Ed Dryden to the point where he got in an altercation with Cael Wheeler.  The disruption distracted both Coleman and the ref who began counting Coleman out, but Dixon came out of nowhere and planted Randy with his finisher and left before getting caught.  Coleman got back in the ring in time and hit Randy with his finisher and got the duke.

LM:  I have to agree with John's comments after the match.  What a travesty, but I shouldn't be too surprised.  Wheeler did say he would find a way to get the win and Dixon would be easily swayed to put a hurting on Randy.

SM:  I don't think Wheeler had anything to do with it, but you are right that Dixon is clearly not through with Randy.  SD was just the beneficiary of Dixon's impulsiveness.

LM:  I'd be embarrassed to win in such a way but we all can't be Lianon can we.

SM:  I respect Lianon a great deal and yes very few have his moral code but it doesn't make me any less happy that SD won.  In the words of Andrew.  I won't shed any tears on it.  Nathan was back out with the help from his daughter Rebecca.  Nathan accused Wrath of attacking him two weeks ago, then proceeded to accuse Danny Draiman of the same attack.  Nathan then accused Danny of being Wrath in an attempt to play both side of the fence for his own gain.

LM: Hmmm.  You know?  I don't think I recall Danny and Wrath have been anywhere at the same time.  I'm not sure what Danny's game is but it can't be good for Nathan.

SM:  Nathan will continue to investigate the matter.

LM: You know nothing against Nathan but I hope he doesn't recover anytime soon so I can feast on the image that is the hottest chick on the planet Rebecca Frost.

SM:  Why don't you take a picture Lance, it'll last longer.

LM:  Because the picture I would want to take would involve jail time if I were caught.

SM:  :: Frowns :: Why am I not surprised.  The announce team were discussing the unusual events at the end of Jeremy Danielson's segment last week wondering why he would say he would give $1M dollars to some lucky fan then force her to ask him a question and in spire of getting it right, he gave in and gave her the money anyway.

LM:  Okay I'm gonna tell you why so listen up John, Andrew, and Michael.  Jeremy did what he did not because he was going to lose face with the fans but because he loves to be challenged mentally and getting caught up with that feeling he forgot for a moment that he was supposed to give the money away and not challenge her to stump him for the money. he realized that he made a mistake and gave her the money as promised.

SM:  So it was just a slip of the mind huh?

LM:  Well yeah Red.  This guy doesn't need to win the fans over by bribing them with money.  He'll be broke if he were to continue to do that.

SM:  I'm still reminded of his brief stint in ORW Lance and the weird way he was there.  We never got any answers and though we've seen him plenty of times there still seems to be something mysterious about him, but not in a good way.

LM:  Well you aren't really the best judge of character Red.  You find fault with Nic, you admitted you were wrong about Matt, and not to rub it in too much that's not a good track record.  Rather shocking for someone of your intellect.

SM:  :: Knits her brows ::  I'll try to improve on that then Lance.

LM:  I'll help you with that Red.

SM:  Quentin was not convinced that the match between Jeremy and Jayx was a desired match and wanted to hear both men explain why it should happen.  When neither answered Quentin told them to leave but Jeremy remained and then gave his explanation.  Quentin was unmoved then asked the question about the money.  Jeremy explained that he wanted to show how easy it was for the fans to turn on a person then implied that Quentin might do something like that if he didn't put Jeremy and Jayx in a match.

LM:  Well I guess that was an effective way to make a point.  Costly but effective.  The fans can be quite fickle can't they?

SM: The fans do value honesty and integrity Lance.

LM:  :: Sarcastically :: I know, like cheering a guy who puts 20 sheep hears in a guys locker.  like cheering for a guy who take a wiin even though he another guy interfered to make that win happen.  Yep.  Honestly and integrity...the fans mantra.

SM:  Quentin ultimately relented giving Jeremy and Jayx their match.

LM:  And rightly so though maybe we should question Quentin's motives on giving in.

SM:  Next match was Nitro/Cobalt vs. Rehaust/Raven.  In an unsurprising bloody affair the Team of Rehaust/Raven were victorious.

LM:  No thanks to Cobalt.

SM:  What?!

LM:  Yeah Cobalt was the one that got pinned.  He cost the team the match.

SM:  You're ridiculous Lance.  Steven actually saved Nic prom being pinned,

LM:  There you go again Red looking to reward Cobalt for doing what's expected of him.

SM:  Okay then where was Nic to save Steven from Ric's pinning predicament?

LM:  Recovering from his beat down that's what...and to answer your next question.  If Nic had enough time to recover he'd have been there for Cobalt.  Cobalt simply doesn't have the drive or heart to kick out of a move that my grandmother could've kicked out of.

SM:  Sometimes you're a piece of work.  While Nic berated Steven for the defeat, Rehautykus....

LM:  Bless you.

SM:  Pulls a Rikku and hits Ric in the head with a pair of brass knucks telling him not to mess with a god.  Nic was amused until he heard Big Bubba's music hit and heard the announcement that he was cashing in on his W-Card now, forcing Nic and Steve to fight a second time.  A huge Redneck Splash sealed a very weakened Steven Cobalt's fate costing them the Union Tag-Titles.

LM:  Ah here comes more of that honesty and integrity you spoke of earlier.  After a hard fought match against Rehaust and Raven,  Nic and Cobalt are forced to fight a second time because Tons of Fun decides to make his life easier by cashing in on his W-Card.

SM:  It's his right Lance.  If it were someone you liked you'd have applauded the move as clever strategy.

LM:  I'll admit it was clever strategy Red but let me make this perfectly clear.  Bubba and Lianon are supposed to be these upholders of justice and fairplay and then here they are attacking two men who already competed and we're weakened to a point where once again my grandmother could have won the match.  Where's the justice?  Where's the integrity of fighting a team on equal terms.  The person I applaud in this is Nic Nitro.  He did everything in his power to make sure that he would not lose the title then Cobalt gets tagged in and poof there go the titles.  Nic I feel for you man and I hope that you can find someone with talent closer to your own.  Oh and Red, I was wrong about Lianon.  Lianon, I may have thought you were an idiot for convictions but I respected the fact that you always lived up to those convictions however misguided I felt they were, but now you're just another guy who, when the promise of glory and power stare you in the face, you'll grab that brass ring and damn the consequences.  I hope you can live with yourself pal.

SM:  :: Stares at Lance but snaps out of it ::  Marissa was with Hyperelf.

LM:  :: Still wound up :: Brad Locke Red,  get it right.

SM:   Marissa was with Hyperelf who continued to state that he no longer cared that the fans wanted Hyper back.  Hyper was in the past and Brad Locke is the future.  After a Hyper like segment with Marissa, he stated that he was mentally wresting in the EC match as he spoke.

LM:  ::  Calming down :: Hyper like segment.  Brad would be insulted if he heard that.  The only reason why that segment was taken less seriously by the fans was because of Marissa.  She practically embarrassed the guy with her face touching.

SM:  From what I saw Hyper wouldn't let her go.

LM:  She didn't struggle to break free did she?  No.  She kept it there because she secretly wants Brad to revert to Hyper too.

SM:  If that's the case then I hope she succeeds.

LM:  You would want the guy who dreams about eating jelly donuts to a guy who mentally pictures how to go about wrestling in an EC match.

SM:  Hyper can do both Lance.

LM:  Obviously he doesn't want to anymore Red.

SM:  Well, the donut is still here Hyper and will remain so until you switch back.

LM:  That things a week old Red.  Before long it's gonna sprout leaves.

SM:  It was a figure of speech.  To be honest, jelly donuts are my one weakness and at the end of the show I eat thing and buy another one to honor Hyper.

LM:  :: Looks here over :: Surprising that it hasn't gone to your hips yet?

SM:  I work out Lance, proving that you can  train and eat jelly donuts at the same time without regret.  Next we saw Jayx the Drake take on Jeremy Danielson for the right to take on Mattamillion Allen for the Legacy championship.  After MA interfered in the match declaring the match a no contest, Quentin came out to inform him the he would be facing both men in a triple threat match for the Legacy Championhship.

LM:  MA might have dug himself an early grave.  Both men beating him individually and now having to face them collectively.  Well, maybe he can use their competitive natures against them but it'll still be a challenge.

SM:  MWP replayed an ESPN story involving Destiny and the closing of NWP.  It was a heartfelt story that may have a happy ending if MWP can come to terms with Destiny and his family.

LM:  Well I don't know much about these guys but my first thoughts are that how good can they really be if their promotion folded after such an investment of heart and soul.

SM:  Well they don't have to worry about running a promotion if they get here.  They can focus on wrestling.

LM:  Don't be fooled Red.  Once you get a taste of the power of being owner or GM, it doesn't go away.  Quentin better tread carefully with these guys if this deal happens.  Remember Auron's blunder.

SM:  Danny Draiman was set to face Cliff Roxtone head to head.  It was a back and forth affair but Danny somehow came out on top.

LM:  Wow.  I never though Cliff would ever lose a match.  Maybe Cliff is still in need of some guidance.  Quentin handled his business quite well.

SM:  You may be right but Cliff needs to choose carefully if that's even an option for him.  Many people would love to handle this guy.  Finally Ed and Randy were heading to Quentin's office.  Ed took the blame for the loss as he was not himself due to his personal issues, Randy took it in stride an offered to handle his problem on his own.  Ed agreed.  Quentin, in the interest of fairness, decided to let Randy in the EC because of the dirtyness of the match.  He also agreed to put Randy in an "Uncle" match against Dixon to settle the score once and for all with the caveat that if Dixon wins he too gets to be in the Chamber match at the PPV.

LM:  Finally some justice on this show.  Randy getting a spot makes sense as the world knew he would've won the match without Ed's uncharacteristic outburst at the ring area, and to give Randy Dixon next week also makes sense as Randy now can screw Dixon again by beating him in Dixon's desired match and stopping him from yet another title shot.  I also admire Ed's willingness to accept the blame for the loss.

SM:  I have to admit I'm also impressed if not surprised by Ed's confession.  As for the Uncle match.  Dixon has been waiting for weeks to get his hands on Randy and he also has been craving a shot at a title.  Dixon will not lay down as we saw when he face Gato earlier.

LM:  It'll be a very good match tonight Red.

SM:  Well that's all the time we have folks.  For Lance Miles, I'm Scarlett McDermott, we're down for the three count but we'll get our heat back next week live at the PPV.  Enjoy the show.

eldrocks

Back to top Go down

The Wrestling Guys Analyze Season Eight Week 4 Empty Re: The Wrestling Guys Analyze Season Eight Week 4

Post  Auron Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 4:29

Inserted

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down