Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Optional) SNACK TIME!!!

2 posters

Go down

(Optional) SNACK TIME!!! Empty (Optional) SNACK TIME!!!

Post  Trigga Sun 5 May 2013 - 17:17

Trigga stands over the ring ropes calling for the mic. The timekeeper rushes to toss it to him. Trigga stands in the middle of the ring.

Trigga: Ryan Conway has the audacity to accuse an innocent thug, such as myself, of the missing film and other events from a couple weeks ago. Now I don't have the cleanest background, but there is no way in hell I'm gonna strap on my boots, stand in this ring, wrestle my ass off, and then be disrespected. When I use to play rugby, we had a saying called snack time. See, Snack Time is when you go and eat someone else's dinner. It's when a problem leaves you hungry so you eat everything until you're full. I'm sorry Auron. I'm sorry BWF. I tried to keep my cool...

Trigga pauses and looks down at his feet in sorrow. He then looks up into the camera with a spiteful glare.

Trigga: But I'm hungry!

Trigga proceeds to jump on THUNDER who is still weak from the match.

Michael Billings: What the Hell is this?

Andrew Becksford: What's wrong with Trigga

John Dempsey: I'll tell you what. He's had it. There's only so much a man can take.

Trigga continues use to stomp and beat THUNDER as he tries to fight back. In a last ditch effort THUNDER punches Trigga and rocks him. THUNDER climbs the turnbuckle.

Michael Billings: Finally some payback

THUNDER leaps into the air with his fists clinched but is knocked out cold by a roundhouse kick from Trigga.
Trigga grabs the mic and places himself on the edge of the ring.

Trigga: I'm going to eat until I'm satisfied. In other words, Fix this before someone else is invited to snack time.

Trigga angrily walks toward the locker room as medics rush out to check on THUNDER who is slightly conscious. The camera fades to black.

Trigga

Back to top Go down

(Optional) SNACK TIME!!! Empty Re: (Optional) SNACK TIME!!!

Post  Trigga Sun 5 May 2013 - 17:22

I don't know rather I should add this or not. Any thoughts

Trigga

Back to top Go down

Post  vickystar95 Sun 5 May 2013 - 20:05

GR8 rp Trigga, sorry but u cant use this

i have my own story after that match up ....

vickystar95

Back to top Go down

Post  Trigga Mon 6 May 2013 - 1:34

gotya. it was just an idea floating around. I'm hoping I can use it later on

Trigga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down