Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoko Addresses her Career

Go down

Yoko Addresses her Career Empty Yoko Addresses her Career

Post  NatsumiAKAYoko Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 3:58

*The lights around the Arena dim as a pure white fox appears on the massive screens the  Bird's Nest Stadium arena comes to life with a loud roar from the partisan audience Yoko being a clear favorite in these parts *

Michael Billings: We all know what's coming our brutal masters champion Yoko Kurama set to address the audience and her MWP career tonight

*The fox on the screen lets out a high pitched cry seeming sounding louder and more painful to the ears then ever before, with the animals unnatural scream echoing around the arena the screen would blurr out until all thats left is a greyish white with blacks dots very similar to how old non HD TVs look w hen they lose the channel. The crowd looks on waiting some sections still cheering others silently waiting for the Brutal Masters Champion to make a appearance. The purple spotlight springs to life as Yoko Begins singing her entrance song, stepping out of the curtains in her wrestling garment much to the disappointment to some sections of the audience who wanted to see their champion in a more revealing attire tonight. The song plays it way out with some sections of the fan attempting to sing along with there favorite silver haired fox, Yoko seems to be wasting little time making her way to the ring at a deliberate pace.*

John Dempsey: Could she sing more out of tune why do people like this crap?

*Yoko finishes her and slides into the center of the squared circle where she takes a graceful elegant bow bending her knees and lowing herself arms separated keeping her back straight the entire time, the curtsy is appreciated by her adoring fans. With the spotlight firmly on her she moves to speak.

Yoko Kurama: Good Evening Bejing! what a honor it is to be able to perform at the famous Bird's Nest Stadium, are you guys having fun tonight!

The crowd roars up with cheers and chant's "Dui, Dui, Dui" which seems to roughly translate to a yes chant, some words are lost in translation but its clear the sheer love and volume of respect the crowd has for the veteran diva in the ring.

Yoko Kurama: Its a real privilege for me and for all of MWP to be here in china today, without all you beautiful people I'll probably be at a homeless centre of a jobcentre by now, and I just wanna say thank you for your continued support its each and every one of you that make's events like tuesday night turmoil a success. Oh and what a night we having tonight not to mention still to come the main event union tag titles on the line! who's looking forward to that one?

Yoko Kurama expertly milks the crowd, getting them riled up as they cheer her every word by the end of it she's barely about to hear herself from the magnitude of the cheers.

Andrew Beckford: Hey Michael, Yoko's doing our job for us.

Michael Billings: I noticed she's certainly become quite the poster girl for masters of wrestling promotion in recent months, why is that?

Andrew Beckford: I suspect its because this company  has been really good to her, she's got the gold around her waist.

Yoko Kurama: I've not got a match until a bit later in the evening, and as much as I love you all I did not come out here just to say hello, there's actually a few things I need to address.

John Dempsey: finally some point to this circus what does she want this time.

Yoko Kurama: There's a lot of uncertainly going on backstage you see, my contact here at MWP is set to expire at the PPV and there's rumours I'm to step down and even retire without even defending my brutal masters championship at the PPV.

The majority of the audience seem in shock, as some sections choose to boo the news, others chant don't go to Yoko Kurama, who stands center of the ring looking deadly serious holding her micphone tightly.

Michael Billings: Yoko Kurama, retire? first I've heard of it

John Dempsey: Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Yoko Kurama: I don't know how the story leaked out but it's been completely blown out of portion, I don't have any intentions of leaving MWP and will be looking to sign a contact extension as soon as possible the PPV in Tokyo Japan will not be my last appearance in MWP. As for the Brutal Masters Champion, I will be defending at the PPV it just seems management have not yet chosen a opponent for me. I don't particularly agree with this I personally would like to know who's arse I'll be beating next week but at least I know who's up for a spanking tonight, Rebecca darling don't know you but trust me you don't want to get on my bad side tonight just take your spanking like a good girl and maybe you might even enjoy it alittle

Michael Billings: Strong words from Yoko Kurama, who seems determined to stay at Masters of wrestling promotion and as our the Brutal Masters Champion.

John Dempsey: I don't know I think she seems a bit offish today, this leaked story has gotten to more then she's letting on

Yoko Kurama drops her mic, before motioning a wave to the audience, and walking back up the entrance ramp, everyone in the area giving her massive amounts of respect as ring announcer Anna Dalton waits until Yoko's out of sight before coming to the ring to announce the next match.

NatsumiAKAYoko

Back to top Go down