Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrestling Guys Get A New Promotion to Talk About

Go down

The Wrestling Guys Get A New Promotion to Talk About Empty The Wrestling Guys Get A New Promotion to Talk About

Post  eldrocks Thu 9 Jan 2014 - 16:58

Scarlett McDermott:  Welcome everyone to a new season of the Wrestling Guys.  I am here with my usual partner in crime, Lance Miles.

Lance nods but has a strange smile on his face.

SM:  For those unfamiliar with the show. Lance and I had spent three seasons analyzing ORW's television and PPV shows.  After the incident that befell ORW in Cairo during their PPV in Mid-December the two of us feared that we would not be picked up for a fourth season until the Masters of Wrestling were gracious enough to give us a call and express an interest in our show.  So here we are, proud to be a part of the MWP team.

LM:  You got that right Red.  I told you that we had nothing to worry about. My brains and your beauty how could they not give us a shot?

SM: :: Smirks :: Thank you for compliment Lance...I think.  I'm actually shocked to see you so excited about doing a show.  I mean it is business as usual for us.

LM:  True Red but I've been doing my part trying to get a grasp of the whole MWP scene and I am truly excited about MWP's seventh season.  I have managed to dig some dirt on a few juicy tidbits of MWP news that will shock the industry.

SM:  I am aware of those same rumors Lance but we need to keep things under wraps a bit as they are just that...rumors.  After tonight's show, I'm sure we will have a lot to talk about concerning those rumors, but that can't be the real reason for your unusual exuberance.

LM:  I can't anything past you Red.  I had to confirm one rumor and I'm sorry but I can't help but spoil his moment because it's just too good to be true!

SM:  Please Lance don't.

LM: Three words Red!!

SM:  Lance?!

LM: S....D....COLEMAN!!!!!!

SM:  :: angered :: Lance!!

LM:  :: Calms Down :: Sorry Red but I can express how happy I am seeing S.D. Coleman on the MWP roster.

SM:  Lance please don't continue to do to S.D. what you did to him in ORW?  It's a fresh start for him and he deserves a chance.

LM:  Hey, I make no promises though I am really hoping he continues his 0 and forever streak going here.  That would be...

SM: LANCE!!!!

LM: I'm shutting up now.

SM:  :: Shakes her head ::  Sorry folks.  I need to nip this in the butt so why don't we get the fans up to speed with what happened in MWP's last PPV of the 2013 season at Cold Encounter.  We started with a brief recap by MWP's team of Billings, Dempsey, and Becksford. Then Kyle Richards entered the ring to talk to the fans.  He explained that his upcoming Hardcore match for the Rough and Tough Championship with Swagger was tailor made for him.  He also explained how easy it was to get into Swagger's head and that he will exploit all of his weaknesses in his match.

LM:  Pretty succinct Red but you really have delve deeper into his words or risk being one of the no-brainers that he ridicules so readily.  The guy is a thinker.  His explanation of steel was totally deep and precise.  I'm not sure what he has against cheeseburgers but everyone has quirks.  The fact that he has a plan and is executing it to perfection is the right formula.  We've seen it happen many times in ORW.

SM:  Well I'm not sure how well it's being executed Lance as Swagger didn't seem to dismiss Richard's comments entirely considering it a fluke.  He also promised that this time around it will be different.

LM:  They always say that Red.  They have to say that.  How many times have we seen people be the good sportsman and BANG! they backs are on the canvas.  If you don't believe in yourself then you're doomed in this business.  I just don't think that Swagger's HULK SMASH attitude will cut it when pitted against a true thinker.

SM:  After Gravedigger defeated Rockman in a Casket Match, Marissa Peterson interview Kyle Richards in the back.  There he said pretty much the same thing though I got the impression that he was showing off for Marissa.

LM:  Come on Red.  The Prometheus story was great, furthering slamming the point home how he was going to win this match with Swagger.

SM: The Hardcore match was a brutal affair and it just so happened the Kyle Richard did indeed defeat Swagger to become the new Rough and Tough Champion.

LM:  It didn't surprise me.  I've only seen Kyle Richards once and already I like him.  You know how I am with people following through on their boasts.

SM:  The next scene we see Dixon Flys Sr. signing documents for an order he placed.  John Dempsey stopped film explaining that he wants to see wrestling and chicks.

LM:  And damn right too.  I don't know who this guy is nor do I know what he's bringing into the arena but it's almost as annoying as Rikku and her antics in ORW.   Thank God she's not going to be coming to MWP, that would be awful.

SM:  Next we saw the faction known as the Renegades who represent the IWA in an exchange of talent.  The Renegade represented by Nic Nitro, Hurricane Earl Lockyer, Enigmatic Savior, Titus Alexius Muttley, and Bryan Ford were looking forward to their matches where if they win they would be able to get a wish at some point in the future.

LM:  :: Giggles :: Muttley.  Reminds of those Penelope Pitstop and Wacky Racers cartoons when I was a kid.  Great times.

SM:  Lance.

LM:  I know, I know.  I'm not exactly sure what to make of this.  If they win do they stick around or do they leave in triumph.  I mean Enigmatic Savior had the opportunity to become the Brutal Masters Champion, MWP primary title.,  Auron can't possibly be happy about that.  I gotta admit, I like their bravado and I would consider them huge underdogs as I wouldn't think that any MWP member would allow an IWA member to win any of these matches.  Of course, that could make MWP look weak if they can't win a match on their own skill.  It's quite an interesting dilemma for Auron.

SM: After a very entertaining tag match where the team of Skeleton Bones and Dixon Flys, defeated Golden Dragon and Doctor Pepper, we were taken to an interview with Mattamillion Allen who was preparing to retake the Legacy Championship.  Nathan Frost interrupted the interview explaining that his past actions were in retaliation to Mattimillion's threats to him over the seasons.  Mattamillion was unmoved and added another threat to the list.

LM:  Wow.  I vaguely remember M.A. in GCW.  He seemed smarter back then, but then maybe it was because Sami Midas was dumber than Nathan Frost and he isn't getting away with the things he did back then.  All I can say is good for Nathan.  Stick to your guns and don't be afraid to use them when you're wronged.

SM:  Lance you don't even know the whole story.  Maybe M.A. is justified in his threats.

LM:  There is no justification for threatening a weaker man but it's stupid to threaten a man who signs your paychecks.

SM:  Well I'm reserving judgment until I get more info on this situation.  Next we saw an excellent Triple Threa Match between Diryn, Eric Jones, and Rehaustykus....

LM:  Bless you.

SM:  :: Smirks ::  ...for the Primetime Championship.  MWP was able to draw first blood in the MWP/IWA war.

LM:  Who was the IWA member?

SM: Eric Jones.

LM:  Who's he?  He wasn't in the Renegades promo time.

SM:  Obviously he was preparing for this match.

LM:  Obviously he was the weak link.

SM:  How do you know Lance, you've barely done any investigation on these guys.

LM: No I haven't done all of my homework on these guys, but I'm a quick study and it's obvious that Eric Jones is being used to lull the rest of MWP into a false sense of security.

SM:  We'll see Lance. Auron was in his office when see StreXx enter the room.  Auron is happy that MWP is winning the war but StreXx made it clear that he will be beating Enigmatic Savior for him and not for MWP.

LM:  And rightly so. I think it's pretty selfish of Auron to force StreXx to think of the promotion before himself.  It's ridiculous.

SM: Lance, that has got to be the most ignorant thing you've ever said and you've had plenty to choose from.  How is winning for the promotion more selfish than winning for yourself?

LM:  Because it's not about the promotion, it's about Auron.  If MWP wins then Auron looks good and can gloat at how great his men are.  What happens if he loses his match.  How will Auron react?  Will he fine him, suspend him, fire him, or treat him like crap?  It has to be about the individual because there is no better support group than you.

SM:  We saw the true colors of Nathan Frost during the match for the Legacy Championship and despite Nathan's interference, M.A. still managed to beat Wrath for the title.

LM:  Red? Are you crazy?  I saw Nathan do nothing in that match.

SM:  He grabbed M.A. foot Lance.

LM: An accident.  How was he supposed to know M.A. was gonna head in that direction?

SM:  Nathan was smiling after it Lance.

LM: He was probably smiling because a fan said how cool he was.  What I did see is some idiot Danny Drainan come out and interfere on M.A.'s behalf.  Now there's no denying that.

SM: I love your selective vision Lance.  Point is M.A. regained his Legacy title.  I'm sure there will be consequences.

LM:  There better be.

SM:  Next we saw Auron welcoming back Kobold who left for a spell and now appears to be back, but greater issues took Auron's notice as Rehaustykus....

LM:  Bless you.

SM: :: Shakes here head :: ...had taken a big hit to the during the Primetime Championship match and was not cleared by the doctor, potentially leaving the Guardian Unit shorthanded for their match.  Auron would not overrule the doctor and the decision was made to put Kobold in place of Rehaustykus.

LM:  Bless you.  You forgot to mention him asking why Rehasty...Rehasta...his man chose a title over pride.  More proof of Auron's selfishness.  Thank goodness Nathan suggested Kobold to be a part of the match.  Officer's thinking Nathan.

SM: Next was the match for the Brutal Master's Championship, involving StreXx and Enigmatic Savior and after some brutal final exchanges,  Enigmatic Savior proved victorious.

LM:  You know, I have to change my opinion on making the IWA'ers the underdogs.  After seeing how Auron is putting so much emphasis on the pride matches, IWA clearly have the advantage.  If they lose they don't lose anything.  They simply go home and chalk it up to bad luck.  If they win as Enigmatic Savior had, he can go home telling his fans in the IWA how inferior MWP's wrestlers truly are.

SM:  Not a good position Auron is in for sure.

LM:  The heck with Auron, I feel bad for anyone in MWP that loses.  StreXx is gonna get some blowback for sure.  Hell, I'm sure Auron is already looking to spin it that StreXx's selfishness and lack of team spirit was what cost him the match.

SM:  :: Sighs :: After a few words of encouragement from the Guardian Unit.  The match to determine bragging rights between the Renegades and the Guardian Unit consisting of Gerry Cawley, Lo.Key, Buck the Trend, and The Kobold took place, culminating in the ultimate betrayal as Kobold laid down allowing Titus Alexius Muttley to pin him and giving the Renegades and IWA the overall win.

LM:  :: giggles :: Muttley.

SM:  That's all you have to say Lance?

LM:  Listen Red.  I think Kobold did the right thing.  I believe that Auron needed to get knocked down a peg or two.  he was the one who upped the ante and thus gave IWA something to fight for.

SM:  And you don't see the correlation of Nathan's suggestion that Kobold be a part of the team?

LM:  Nathan made a sound decision.  Auron chose to protect Rehous....Rehoos...his man and Nathan found someone to replace him.  How could Nathan possibly know that Kobold would intentionally throw the match.

SM:  Oh whatever Lance.  The truth will eventually come out and you will be proven wrong.

LM:  Not likely Red.

SM:  Well folks that ends the first Wrestling Guys analyze MWP.  Make sure you stay tuned for some great action and maybe even a few surprises if Lance's rumor are actually true.

LM:  Three words Red.  S...D...COLEMAN!!!

SM:  ::Shakes her head:: For Lance Miles, I'm Scarlett McDermott.  We're down for the three count but we'll get our heat back next week as we analyze Season 7 Week 1.  Enjoy the show everyone.

eldrocks

Back to top Go down