Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrestling Guys Analyze Season Seven Week 4

Go down

The Wrestling Guys Analyze Season Seven Week 4 Empty The Wrestling Guys Analyze Season Seven Week 4

Post  eldrocks Sun 16 Feb 2014 - 10:18

Scarlett McDermott:  Hello everyone and welcome to our very first Live Wrestling Guys as we wouldn't miss the upcoming PPV.  As usual I am with my partner in crime Lance Miles.

Scarlett chants are heard.  Lance stands and waves to a chorus of boos.  Lance smirks and takes his seat.

LM: See that Red?  They love me.

SM:  Well that is a point I will not dispute as I'm pretty sure it would be pointless.  Tonight is our first PPV show for MWP.  Your thoughts on that?

LM:  Well I just hope that we don't bring the roof down like we did when we were in Cairo for ORW's last show.  I'd hate to be the harbinger of doom.

SM:  No chance of that Lance as we weren't even near the arena like tonight.  Let's get the show started.  First we saw Quentin Englebert make his entrance as he promised to bring true wrestling back to the people.  He also set up the Main Event of Cliff Roxtone vs. Gato Salvaje in a rematch from week 3.  Next we saw Kyle Richards come out to do his usual fan bashing and complaining, taking his verbal frustration out on Auron, Tidus, and Rikku.

LM: Wow Red.  Another rough commentary on Kyle.  What's your damage with him.

SM:  I think he's a jerk.  All he does is complain.  The only good thing is that he tends to start the show and I can move on with more important segments.  Like eating your vegetables first before you eat the good stuff on your plate.

LM:  Hmmm.  I like veggies, and I like Kyle.  I think you don't like him because you are a fan of Auron's.  Kyle continues to make his point about Auron and his capabilities as well as his two lap dogs Tidus and Rikku.  Auron needs all of the support he can get.

SM:  We hear nothing else but his *points* about Auron and the others.

LM:  Okay Red.  It's a special night.  I won't push your buttons on him anymore.

SM:  After Jayx the Drake defeated Gravedigger, Jayx talked about his part in tonight's ladder match, stating that he would being flying high that night.

LM:  Jayx should be referred to as Jayx the Kite because he must be high as a kite to think he can the match.  And what's this singling out Jeremy Danielson about?

SM:  I don't think he was singled out Lance.  Just one of the names he used to emphasize his point.

LM:  :: rubs his chin :: Hmmm. Interesting.

A guy from the crowd shouts "Miles you're an ass!"  Lance ignores it.

SM:  Next we saw Hieu with his girlfriend and sometime manager Dani next.  Hieu has made another unnerving revelation that he used to take the jeers and criticisms to heart too much, but now, with the help of Dani, he is learning to ignore them better and focus on the important things and Golden Dragon was next on his list.

LM:  Did I not tell you that Dani is a hell of an advisor.  You mocked me about her style when she was tutoring Ansem and even Hieu was hoping for her to tone it down.  Now Hieu realizes it and is now making proper use of Dani.

SM:  I still don't think she's the right fit for them.  She's too detached to the fans.  She also appears to be a little passive aggressive for my taste.

LM:  Really Red, I'd have thought you of all people would appreciate a strong, smart, and beautiful woman in the business like yourself.

SM:  You think I'm strong, smart, and beautiful Lance?

LM:  :: Chokes a bit :: Sorry you were moving on Red?

SM:  :: Nods knowingly with a smirk :: I am Lance.  After an impressive win for Hieu, Ryan Conway came out and after a few comments about their past, put him in the ladder match.

LM:  :: Shakes his head :: You know, this is the second time Conway came out and I thought the he would step on Quentin's toes and yet manages to come up with a solid idea.

SM:  Hieu is a nice addition to the ladder match, but you would think that he would be at least a little more grateful for the opportunity.

LM:  There we agree Red, Hieu seems to be looking at life on the glass is half empty side.  He thinks he's being given this opportunity when it's equally possible he is being rewarded because of what he's done in MWP.

SM:  His win/loss record isn't as good as it was in ORW but I think he deserves the shot.

LM:  In this case I agree completely.

SM:  And yet in Tid...

LM:  :: points at her ::  Not the same Red.  Tidus and Rikku walked in the door and immediately got a shot at the tag titles.  Hieu's been in the ring three times fighting to make his mark.

SM:  Okay...okay.  Next we saw Big Bubba who was not pleased with the outcome of last weeks tag match.

LM:  Maybe he should eat a Snicker's bar.  He's obviously not him when he's hungry which has to be a full time job.

SM:  Well Daryl wasn't being to helpful either as he had been eating a donut that Hyperelf gave him.

LM:  Oh please.  Bubba's just upset that Daryl didn't get one for him.  The other thing I love about this Bubba guy is that he feels that what happened to him last week was all about him.  Talk about conceit.  Everyone knows that Cobalt is Nathan's man servant and Nathan wanted Cobalt for something important or he wouldn't have interrupted the match that way.

SM:  I think it could've waited another ten minutes Lance.

LM:  You don't know that Red.  You're just guessing and let's say that he did know.  Do you really think that Bubba rates acknowledgement from Nathan?  Please.  Dude's waaaay beneath Nathan for him to notice.  Unless he's blocking the sun which his....girth.

SM:  The Amazing Jeremy Danielson was up next to astound everyone of his superior knowledge and was willing to put it to the test an reward the stumper with $100,000 later in the evening.

LM:  You tone suggests ridicule Red but he's the real deal.  I emailed him those questions last week and though he said he didn't answer questions on line he said he would do it for me but as a demonstration and he nailed all thirty=seven of my questions.

SM:  Amazing Lance.

LM:  Did you know there's a wrestler by the name of Re...haust...y...kus?

SM:  Bless you.

LM:  That wasn't a sneeze Red.

SM: Of course it wasn't.  After another no show from Wrath Jeremy astounded the masses by answering every question posed to him at the arena.  He was so confident that he could repeat this feat that he upped the ante to $200,000.

LM:  He may be as good as Warren Buffet offering a billion dollars to the person who runs the table in NCAA March Madness brackets.

SM:  I'm sure you'll try that too but when you put SW Missouri St. as the winner every year I think Warren's money is as safe as Jeremy's.

LM:  It's gonna happen one day Red.  Mark my words.

SM:  Jeremy also talked a bit about the ladder match but was not too forthcoming in how he was going to approach the match though to him the possibilities were endless.

LM:  Sound strategy  Jayx the Kite told everyone and his mother that he was going to fly so everyone knows his game plan.  It's a smart move on Jeremy's part.

SM:  I can't argue with that Lance.  Mattamillion Allen easily handled Dr. Pepper in his match which brought to Dixon Flys and Marissa.  Dixon was upset about losing his match but was happy that Dixon Sr. managed to get the revenge he desired.  However Randy Swofford and Ed Dryden entered the picture once again complaining that they were being ignored and disrespected as Dixon put his personal issues to the forefront.

LM:  And they're right about everything.  Jr. gets bent over being disrespected by someone he was looking to help and then turns around and disrespects a duo that have earned a great deal of respect in the industry.  The dude is a hypocrite.

SM:  Dixon could not help having his personal issues creeep into MWP and Bohoc was hardly a weak and timid man.  He knew how to fight.  Ed and Randy are just pissed that their attempts to get into Dixon's head aren't working which, in a way, is really all they ever want to do.

LM:  They're in Dixon's head Red, there's just a big hole where Dixon's brain should be.

The same guy in the crowd shouts  "Miles you're mom says hi!"  Lance ignore it.

SM:  Rehaustykus finally had his match with the Primetime Champion Diryn and though it wasn't for the title.  Rehaustykus clearly showed Diryn who the champion should be by low blowing him while the ref was down and out and taking the fall.

LM:  Whoa Red, I didn't see any low blow.  There was a solid shot to the lower abs but a low blow.  Re...haust...y...kus is such a powerful guy that it's only natural for a man to succomb to such a shot.  Even the Primetime Champion.

SM:  Maybe you should ask Jeremy Danielson where the abdomen is because from what I saw, Diryn got nailed in a man's most sensitive of areas.

LM:  You know, I am going to ask Jeremy that question.  He friended me on face book and I'll tell him that I'm not interested in the $200k.  Just proving you wrong.

SM:  Fair enough.  Gato Savalje was next to talk about why he did what he did to Cliff Roxtone.  He said he was not a conformist and that no one is safe from him.

LM:  I'll say.  Gato is a very singled minded person and that focus really works for him.  An equal opportunity devastator.

SM:  I'm not sure what that means but okay.  Gato has promised that Cliff will be rethinking his career after this match.  Lianon was out explaining how he had misgivings about the match from the start and was not pleased with the result, nor the part, albeit an unsuspecting part, that he played in Big Bubba's loss.  Big Bubba came out and was more than a little moved by Lianon's words and then his actions as to agree to have a match at One GM to Rule Them All for the right to get into the ladder match.

LM:  If you ask me Lianon offered to big a price for his conscience.  I'm pretty sure that a $50 gift certificate to Boston Market would've turned Bubba's frown upside down.  No need to give him a chance to get into the ladder match.  Though it might be funny to see the fool try to climb up the ladder with his....girth.

SM:  :: rolls her eyes :: It was an incredible gesture from Lianon and it's not like Lianon is giving Bubba the match.  He's just giving Bubba a fair shake to gain entrance to the match.

LM:  It's gonna bite him in the ass Red.

SM:  Maybe it will, but I find Lianon's level of sporstmanship quite refreshing.  After Randy Swofford defeated Punching Bag....

LM:  Hold on a sec Red.  Let's give credit where credit's due.  For a season we watched The Punching Bag get beat up by some of the toughest men in this promotion.  Then he meets Randy who puts him down as if the Punching Bag were SD Coleman.  Impressive win Randy...very impressive.  Dixon...you are in trouble my man.

SM:  Can I continue or do you want to further you bromance with Randy?

LM:  Hey I'd be honored to be friends with the EA Champion.

SM:  Steven Cobalt explained to Marissa that he left Bubba high and dry because Nathan thought he was rash in trying for the W-Card and pulled him back.  He said he was as unhappy with the decision as Bubba but he is even more pissed that he was being called out for it by Bubba but would answer the call.

LM:  I have to admit.  Cobalt was rash.  He keeps looking for an out with Nathan and Nathan keeps holding him to honor the agreement as well he should.  Cobalt deserves what he gets and I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope Bubba puts the kabash on the welcher.

SM:  Well Bubba has a right to be angry but Bubba may not be aware of Steven's plight.  It's an unfortunate situation which got even worse for Bubba as Nic Nitro's music interrupted Bubba and Steven took advantage of the situation to get the fall.

LM:  :: Shakes his head ::  Doesn't surprise me.  I guess 'Quite Bitter Being's' is the music the Mister Softie ice cream plays in his neck of the woods.

SM:  LANCE!

LM:  I'm just saying.  Oh and Bubba, I wouldn't be looking for Cobalt to do what Lianon did.  The guy is a chisler and a cheat.

SM:  Hyperelf was being interviewed by Marissa and was disappointed that he didn't get a better intro.  Marissa played along and made Hyperelf look sillier with he new intro.

LM:  What's with this guy?  Does he have any real direction in his career other than getting a better intro from the hired help?

SM: Hyperelf is a good guy and though he may be a bit off at times, maybe he should get a little more recognition.

LM: The only recognition he deserves is that he should be locked up in an insane asylum.

SM:  Whatever Lance.  Next was Adam Lethal who once again talk about how he should be admired and how great he is but he also talked about Hyperelf and what he was going to do with him in the ring.

LM:  I feel for Adam.  All that greatness being wasted on these oblivious fans and then having to slum it against Hyperelf.  It's terrible.

SM:  Well my watch tells me that sixty seconds have passed and that's all of the time I care to waste on him.

LM:  Damn Red.  Not even how he did against the lunatic?

SM: Actually I will give him more time because after all of the bluster in the last couple weeks, he wound up losing to Hyperelf.  Congratulations Hyperelf.  You should receive a box of the best glazed donuts that Fritz's bakery has to offer sometime tonight.  Just don't eat them all before the match.

LM:  You bought that fool donuts?

SM:  Yes I did.

LM:  You never buy me donuts.

SM:  Beat Adam Lethal in a match and I might consider it.

LM:  Eh...I have to keep myself lean and mean for the lady's.

SM:  I'm sure that's working out well for you Lance.  We next saw the trio of Auron, Tidus, and Rikku who was sporting a nasty wound.  THey all agree that Kyle Richards is delusional.  Auron warned him to be careful when he confronts him as he feared that Richards was growing unstable.

LM:  Delusional.  Funny how they Kyle Richards delusional when that felon Rikku is sporting a bandaid that could cover the state of Texas.  They're ridiculous.

SM:  Obviously Aurons fears were not delusional as Steven Cobalt made his way to the ring attracting Rikku's attention and providing enough of a distraction to have Nic Nitro to do the same to Tidus and allowing Kyle Richards to get the vic.  Nathan Frost told everyone in attendance that Cobalt and Nitro will face Tidus and Rikku for the Union Tag Straps.

LM:  Well I hope they enjoyed their little gift.

SM: Auron finally had enough and decided to challenge Kyle Richards to a match at the PPV as well.

LM:  Well, didn't see that coming.  Looks like I'm right about Auron being the delusional one.

SM:  For Auron, I don't think it's going to be about winning.

LM:  I hope not or else he'll be disappointed for a third time this season.

SM:  We closed the show with Cliff Roxtone taking on Gato Savalje.  Roxtone wound up losing the match after trying to injure Savalje with a chair and having it backfire on him and costing him the match.

LM:  I have to admit.  Not the smartest move for Cliff, but tempers were flaring for a couple of weeks and Cliff just miscalculated.

SM:  Quentin Englebert came out and admitted to making a mistake tonight but that he would rectify it by pitting both men together yet again in a no-DQ match for the Brutal Master's Championship.

LM:  Niice.

SM:  Normally we conclude the show by now but since it is a PPV night we've decided to share our picks for tonights card.  Lance who do you have winning their matches.

LM:  Adam Lethal is a no-brainer,  Re...haust....y...kus beats Diryn for the Primetime Championship.  Lianon good samaritan act fails to pay off and Bubba gets to climb a ladder.  Cobalt and Nitro take the Union Tag Titles.  No one beats Randy Swofford for a title and retains the unsanctioned EA Championship.  Kyle Richards retains his R&T title because Auron forgot that he needed to got to bed early and falls asleep during the Iron Man match.  Cliff Roxtone beats Gato Salvaje for the Brutal Masters title because he and Quentin will have a game plan and I have to go Hieu for the ladder match for a W-card.

SM:  Interesting choices.  I'll agree with Adam Lethal unfortunately, as well as Big Bubba and Kyle Richards who is clearly in his prime against a very rusty Auron.  Randy Swofford, Diryn, and Tidus & Rikku will retain as well. However I think Gato Savalje will beat Cliff Roxtone and that Jayx the Drake will take the W-card.

LM:  Interesting choices Red.

SM:  Who returns as GM Lance?

LM:  Based on my picks I wouldn't be surprised that Ryan Conway comes out on top.

SM:  I'm still banking on Auron to get his title back.  Well everyone, that's it for the show.  For Lance Miles, I'm Scarlett McDermott.  We're down for the three count but we will get our heat back next season.  Enjoy the PPV everyone.

eldrocks

Back to top Go down