Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrestling Guys Analyze Season Seven Week 3

Go down

The Wrestling Guys Analyze Season Seven Week 3 Empty The Wrestling Guys Analyze Season Seven Week 3

Post  eldrocks Sun 9 Feb 2014 - 8:08

Scarlett McDermott: Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of the Wrestling Guys. I'm Scarlett McDermott with my partner in crime Lance Miles.

Lance nods.

SM: Well Lance, we are down to the last week before MWP's latest PPV offering and last week solidified more interesting matchups for the show.

LM: Hardly surprising Red. With all of the turmoil going on some of it has to come to a head eventually.

SM: It sure does Lance and the beginning of week 3 started off with Ryan Conway coming out to talk to the people.

LM: Gotta give it to the man. He gave us our props Red.

SM: That he did and it is much appreciated but he had more important business to tend to like set up a match at the PPV that could potentially influence the GM picture. He created a multi-man ladder match where the winner gets another w-card.

LM: Niiiice. At first I was afraid of Ryan's use of influencing the GM vote but a ladder match for a w-card is solid way to influence a decision without actually influencing anything.

SM: I'm a little surprised that you would be okay with this. You're not exactly a guy who believes that the superstars should dictate policy and this is does that in spades.

LM: It depends on who the superstars are Red and I would believe that each candidate will have some sort of representative for their cause. It least that's what I would do.

SM: Well Ryan set up some qualifier matches to see who will enter the match.

LM: Sounds good to me.

SM: :: Stares at him in a suspicious manner :: Cael Wheeler and SD Coleman were talking about their upcoming match against Wrath.

LM: I am aware of that.

SM: SD waited patiently in the ring and yet there was no sign of Wrath.

LM: All true.

SM: After a ten count, the ref proclaimed SD the winner of the match and the first to qualify for the ladder match.

LM: Good for him.

SM: You're not going to go ballistic that SD finally broke his 0 for forever streak with this win?

LM: Nope.

SM: Well that very mat....

LM: I'm not going to go ballistic because the guy never pinned or made Wrath tap out to win. It's like a walk in baseball. Sure he gets to take his base but his batting average remains unchanged so congrats to Coleman for qualifying.

SM: There are no walks in wrestling Lance. A win is a win so as far as I'm concerned SD is no longer blanked. Besides you do know that he did win more than his share of match in the past.

LM: Sorry Red you couldn't prove that to me. All I've seen him do is lose or earn a cheap victory so 0 and forever is still a reality to me.

SM: Okay...enjoy your delusions. Another delusional character was Kyle Richards who continued to preach how great he is, but he also continued to bluster on about Auron, Rikku, and Tidus and how they were so undeserving of their title shot while he got his stolen from him.

LM: Damn Red. I've never heard such venom from you about a superstar before.

SM: To be candid Lance. I think the guy is a complete jerk and his belief that the fans will respect him after the PPV is as unrealistic as your explanation of SD's supposed losing streak.

LM: Forget about Coleman Red, what is Kyle doing that is so wrong. He was screwed out of his title and he feels that Auron is responsible. Plus you can't tell me that Tidus and Rikku deserved a tag title shot in week one. They didn't beat anyone to get that shot. Auron chose them because he trained and mentored them. Richards tells the truth and he gets crucified by the people.

SM: Well Auron, Tidus, and Rikku heard that rantings from backstage and we unmoved by it. Rikku was excited that she could bring her brass knucks to the ring.

LM: Their reactions don't surprise me, and Rikku makes me laugh. Like she wasn't going to bring the knucks to the ring anyway.

SM: If you ask me, she really has no choice with Richards in the state he's in.

LM: :: Giggles :: I love it Red, you're pretty far left right now. I think you need to moderate your views a bit.

SM: :: Ignores him :: After Gato Salvaje tortured The Punching Bag....

LM: Whoa, whoa, whoa, what torture. We've seem three matches of the Punching Bag and all of them went longer than most matches yet Gato tortured him?

SM: We've seen the hostility in Gato's eyes when he gets into the ring...

LM: Yeah. It's called a killer instinct Red, or for those wrestlers you favor, the Eye of the Tiger. Actually I'm gonna hum that tune in all of Gato's matches from now on.

SM: Please Lance...no.

LM: RISIN' UP...BACK ON THE STREET, DID MY TIME, TOOK MY CHANCES!!!

SM: Moving on..

Lance continues to hum the tune while Scarlett speaks.

SM: Rehaustykus

LM: :: Stops humming :: Bless you.

SM: :: Whispers 'thank god' :: came out to complain about his loss against Rikku and also to complain about not being scheduled for a match this week. After a couple call outs and a couple threats, Quentin Englebert came out to give him a match for next week with Diryn as he would be GM next week. Though it wasn't for the title Rehaustykus.

LM: Bless you.

SM: Accepted the challenge and still threatened that this wasn't the last we would see of him today.

LM: See Red? Here's a guy who probably deserves a ton of title shots and still has to prove himself in the ring. Tidus and Rikku walk in the door and POOF...title shot. Quentin is a fair man and understands how things are supposed to work in the business.

SM: :: Ingores him :: John Dempsey and Michael Billings had a little disagreement about Jeremy Danielson.

LM: You know, I think Billings may be a little mentally challenged.

SM: Why because he likes Jeremy Danielson?

LM: Though that was just a general comment. I feel for John Dempsey having to deal with him week in and week out.

SM: I know the feeling.

LM: What was that Red?

SM: Jeremy Danielson came out of his limo once again happy to see the crowd, but once again he bragged about his greatness and then talked about him being more clever than most and would pay anyone a $100,000 if he couldn't answer a question correctly. :: Looks at Lance :: What in the world...

LM: :: Typing on his Ipad :: Wha? Oh just go on without me. I'm just looking for tough questions for Jeremy to answer. I could use the 100k.

SM:: :: Shakes her head :: Kyle Richards had his match with Rikku but Rehaustykus...

LM: :: Still typing :: Bless you.

SM: entered the ring and attacked Rikku costing her the match.

LM: You know what. I bet Jeremy Danielson won't be able to pronounce Remix...exit...that guys name any more than me, but I have a couple others that should stump him if that one doesn't.

SM: Dixon Fly was informed by Ryan Conway that the SR13 was banned and that because of the extraordinary circumstances concerning Dixon and the law, Dixon was granted a match with the guy who stole his property. If he wins then he gets his property back. If he loses, Bohoc gets five minutes with Flys Sr.

LM: Hardly seems fair to me. Bohoc isn't a wrestler.

SM: I heard he is skilled in martial arts.

LM: It's still not wrestling. Besides, doesn't it seem a little extreme for Dixon to be wrestling for a radiator? Can't he afford another one?

SM: I think it's about more than that Lance.

LM: You got that right Red. He's out for some petty revenge. Hardly the act of a hero.

SM: It's more about justice Lance.

LM: Sure Red. It's just that Dixon gets to beat the snot out of a guy because Dixon had troubles with the law. Very just.

SM: After Jeremy Danielson made short work of Golden Dragon, Dixon Flys Sr. advertised MWP Virtual Turmoil. Then we saw a very good match between Jayx the Drake and Lo.Key

LM: A very good match for sure. Jayx is still a little too much of a wuss for me but a win is a win unless you had it handed to you like SD Coleman did.

SM: Lance!

LM: Just saying.

SM: Randy Swofford was being interviewed about his match against Dr. Pepper when Ed Dryden interrupted outraged, explaining what Dixon Flys was doing.

LM: I think Ed's right and I don't know why nobody else is as outraged about it.

SM: Because that's not why Ed and Randy are outraged.

LM: You mean this guy stole Randy's radiator too?

SM: No.

LM: Oh then Ed and Randy were arrested in front of a live audience for trying to take the law in their own hands?

SM: No. It's because Dixon is loved by many fans who understand his plight.

LM: First off Ed and Randy don't care if they're loved or not. They don't hate the fans for hating them but they're not gonna kiss their ass either and the way I see it Dixon was the one put off by Ed and Randy's jokes and jealous of Randy's title.

SM: Whatever Lance. The thing is Ed and Randy have targeted Dixon for a reason and not vice versa. They are still outsiders to many in MWP.

LM: Funny, I thought Auron let them in with open arms. THe only good thing he did last season.

SM: Randy handled Dr. Pepper with ease which setup the next segment with Nic Nitro. Nic was looking to right a wrong by beating Grave Digger who had beaten him earlier in the season. and after a brief introduction to Thom Bohoc, Nic did indeed get some measure of respect back by beating Grave digger.

LM: Nic didn't need to gain any respect. He had other things to deal with before. Now that he's focused on a prize he handled GD easily.

SM: Lianon was talking to himself about his upcoming tag match. He wasn't happy about being put in a tag match but he was put at ease a little knowing that Hyperelf was his partner and their similar styles should mesh.

LM: and then he meets the guy in person.

SM: Actually it looked like the start of an interesting friendship.

LM: Aw come on Red. Pasty God...what's next sitting in a pumpkin patch with a blanket waiting for the Great Pumpkin? He's a freak and Lianon is just as much a freak if he pals around with him.

SM: I think it's nice that some people can be competitive and still be friendly. Speaking of friends Big Bubba and Daryl were...

LM: Gorging themselves at the buffet table again?

SM: I believe Daryl had a bag of chips in the locker room.

LM: Shocking.

SM: Bubba was looking for redemption after losing his match last week. Daryl had offered some advice but Bubba took it for what it's worth. Bubba's only fear was not knowing who his partner was.

LM: That's not his only fear. What would he do if KFC closed it's doors forever.

SM: Lance.

LM: Yeah you're right. He'd just make a run for the border and order a dozen meximelts.

SM: : Shakes her head : Dixon finally got his chance for justice or vengeance depending on who you are talking to, but his apparent victory turned into bitter defeat as Ed Dryden and Randy Swofford entered the ring and beat Dixon down.

LM: Bitter sweet is more accurate Red.

SM: Only in the fact that Bohoc was not able to capitalize on hurting Dixon Sr. The tables were quickly turned and Dixon Sr. was the one getting the upper hand with a beat down.

LM: Thank god that's over.

SM: What you're not going to justify Ed and Randy's involvement in that match.

LM: What's there to say? Ed and Randy beat down Dixon Jr. because they were outraged by Dixon's actions or because Dixon was marked as a stepping stone....depending on who you are talking to, Either way Ed and Randy made yet another statement. One that Dixon won't be able to ignore.

SM: That's true. Big Bubba didn't have to wait long as he found out that his partner was Steven Cobalt.

LM: Wow...who did he piss off to get stuck with Bib Bubba?

SM: I don't think he pissed off anyone and if he did he got a stay of execution as Nathan Frost ordered him to come to him despite being in a hard fought match. Steven complied and Bubba was left to fend for himself, paying the price as Lianon and Hyperelf took no pity and won the match.

LM: There may be hope for Hyperelf after all. I was afraid he would stop the match out of what he would consider fairness but good on him. As for Bubba, there's nothing that an outing at Golden Corrale that cure.

SM: Quentin Englebert and CLiff Roxtone were next up. Quentin was not happy at how he was treated by Mattamillion Allen and he vowed revenge next week as he devises a plan to punish the Legacy Champion. For this week Matty had to take on Roxtone. During the match, the lights go out and moments later the lights come back on with both Allen and Roxtone out like a light and Gato Savalje walking back to the entranceway. The ref unsure of what happened counts the prone Roxtone for the three giving Allen the victory.

LM: What the heck was that about? This Gato Savalje is a loose cannon. No one is safe from this guy.

SM: Whatever Gato's motives are we won't know until next week, nor the ramifications with Quentin being GM next week.

LM: The guy clearly isn't thinking straight. I hope he knows what he got himself into.

SM: Well I know what we've gotten ourselves into. Another completed show. For Lance Miles, I'm Scarlett McDermott. We're down for the three count but we'll get our heat back next week. Have a good week and enjoy the show.

eldrocks

Back to top Go down