Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Match? No Problem

2 posters

Go down

No Match? No Problem Empty No Match? No Problem

Post  Mattamillion Allen Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 17:35

Marisa Peterson: Hey guys, I am standing here with the current Legacy Champion, Mattamillion Allen. Now Matt, I’m sure you are aware of the Number One Contender match between Jayx the Drake and Jeremy Danielson for your Legacy Championship. You have heard both guys talking about how you are not living up to the prestige of the title and how you have become lazy as champion. Your words?

Mattamillion Allen: You know, I could go on and on and on about how Jayx and Danielson beat me or how I wasn’t prepared, but the most important thing is that this bad boy here patting the Legacy Championship was not on the line. What matters right now is that I AM the champion and come the pay-per-view in two weeks, I don’t care if it’s Jeremy Danielson I have to face. I don’t care if it’s Jayx the Drake I have to face. I am walking out STILL the Legacy Champion whether Frost or these people like it or not. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to prepare for a match.

Just as Mattamillion begins to walk away with the Legacy Championship in hand, Marisa stops him.

Marisa Peterson: Um, Matt, you know you don’t have a match tonight, right?

Mattamillion Allen: You’re kidding.

Moments later, a smiling Nathan Frost walks in on the interview and Marisa leaves.

Nathan Frost: No, Mattamillion. I am giving you the night off after seeing you lose in consecutive weeks. As the head of the Legacy Division mumbles and seeing as you are the current Legacy Champion, I cannot have you going into the pay-per-view in two weeks and you’re not at one hundred percent both physically and mentally. I want to see you in the fight of your life, not as this guy who is receding into the shadows.

Mattamillion Allen: Frost, I should have suspected it was you. After all, you’ve had some type of personal bias against me since the day I stepped foot in your precious Legacy Division. The real problem is that you never wanted to see me as the Legacy Champion.

Nathan Frost: And I was right in my judgment. Look at yourself. You’re not worthy of holding that championship and in two weeks, I will personally make sure the right person is holding that Legacy Championship.

Mattamillion Allen: You know, I should go ahead and drop you on your head with the All In.

Mattamillion contemplates going through with the move and then smiles at Frost.

Mattamillion Allen: But you’re not worth it right now. I will be keeping a close eye on your Number One Contender match. Good luck with that.

Matt walks away from Frost with the Legacy Championship draped over his left shoulder as Frost simply shakes his head in disgust and the camera goes back to ringside.
Mattamillion Allen
Mattamillion Allen

Back to top Go down

No Match? No Problem Empty Re: No Match? No Problem

Post  Danny Draiman Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 21:10

Hmm....okay. We'll have to make sure this follows after Frost's return announcement.
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down