Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revolution Continues

Go down

The Revolution Continues Empty The Revolution Continues

Post  Auron Tue 18 Jun 2013 - 6:59

The camera fades in, showing Marisa Peterson standing in the interview area

Marisa: Hello everyone. At this time, join me in welcoming two recent additions to the MWP roster, and the leaders of the "wrestling revolution",
Cliff Roxtone and Quentin Engelbert.

Cliff and Quentin walk into view of the camera. Boos can be heard coming from the crowd in attendance. Cliff looks as imposing as ever, while Quentin still has his shoddy clothes

Quentin: Ah, the lovely Marisa. Thank you for taking the time to interview us.

Marisa: I didn't get much of a choice, since apparently you can ask for an interview at absolutely any time, because of your contract...

Quentin: Is that so? Well, it means a lot to Cliff all the same. Right, Cliff?

Cliff: ...

Quentin: See? He's overflowing with joy!

Marisa: ...Right...anyway, so--

Quentin: Oh, are you about to officially begin the interview?

Marisa: I was, why?

Quentin: Ah, in that case, take this.

Quentin reaches into a coat pocket and pulls out an index card. He hands it to Marisa

Marisa *examining the card* : What's this?

Quentin: Those, my dear, are questions. It's also in the contract that I get to choose what my interview questions are. Now, flip it over, and start at the top.

Marisa sighs and flips the card, reading the first question.

Marisa: "Last week, Cliff took out Handsome as the first target of the revolution. Handsome is now out indefinably. Who is the next target?"

Quentin: Ah, excellent question. I alluded to the next target last week, after Cliff took care of Handsome. I'm sure that anyone with half a brain cell could have and has guessed the next target. Now, for those unfortunate souls that don't...including the target himself, I shall now confirm the next target of the revolution. That target is...Ben Dover.

Marisa: Ben? Why him--

Quentin: Ahem. *points to the card*

Marisa: ..."Ben Dover? Why him?"...this is what I going to ask you anyway!

Quentin *ignoring Marisa's comment* : It should be obvious! He has a couple of traits and quirks that are just not needed in the wrestling business. For instance, his name. I have it on good authority that his real name is something completely acceptable...but instead, he chose his other name as his wrestling name...all for a crude and not funny joke. Another thing would be his stupid rabbit suit. What do rabbits have to wrestling?

Marisa: Well--

Quentin: Nothing! That's what! But that's not the worse part...no...the worst part? That he has held championship gold...

Marisa: Huh? But he earned that--

Quentin: Quiet! I know how he got it. And I can say that his reign, like him, is a joke. ...Notice that I stressed reign. He didn't actually have one, since BWF closed immediately after he won his title, then lost it to John Rambo when it was brought back here. But the fact that he is recognized as a former champion is a dirty spot on wrestling history...and that spot has to be removed. So, Bunny boy, you better get...no, you better BE ready, because I say you versus Cliff...right now. Let's go, Cliff.

Cliff: ...

Quentin and Cliff walk off screen as the camera fades to black.    

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down