Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revolution Begins...Again...

Go down

The Revolution Begins...Again... Empty The Revolution Begins...Again...

Post  Auron Tue 19 Nov 2013 - 9:50

Radioactive by Imagine Dragon plays in the arena and Quentin Englebert, followed by Cliff Roxtone, walk out, heading towards the ring.

Andrew: Well, the main event is next so I guess it's time for the usual Quentin speech...

John: You know, even I'm getting bored of this...how long have they been at this?

Michael: 3 or 4 seasons? I've honestly lost track...

Quentin and Cliff have made it to the ring. Quentin grabs a mic from ringside and slides into the ring, still followed by Cliff. They stand in the middle of the ring.

Quentin: Here we are again...in the main event, beating up poor Lenny. We made our point last week, after we took out StreXx. The Revolution is still going strong and we're still going after the Brutal Masters Championship! Auron told us that we'd have to climb our way back up and that's exactly what we're gonna do! And the first rung on that journey is Lenny. Sorry, you had potential...but you're in our way, so we have to crush it. No hard feeling. Cliff, get ready!

Quentin exits the ring and waits at ringside, leave Cliff to wait for Lenny in the ring.

John: Well, at least it was short this time.

Andrew: The main event is up next!

Michael: Let's see if those words from Quentin had any effect on Lenny...either scaring him or firing him up.

Camera fades to black.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down