Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revolution Continues

Go down

The Revolution Continues Empty The Revolution Continues

Post  Auron Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 4:47

The camera fades in on the commentary table and focuses on John Dempsey, Andrew Becksford and Michael Billings

Michael Billings: Well, it's been an eventful evening so far. Kobold beat Trigga earlier tonight to start off the show...and it's only gotten more exciting from there!

Andrew Becksford: You're referring to what Nathan has announced earlier, right? A gauntlet series to determine the new Legacy champion! With Auron gone for the night, I think we have a case of "When the cat is away, the mice will play"...or in this case, rats will play.

John Dempsey: Why are you calling Nathan a rat? There's nothing wrong with what Nathan has arranged...besides, with Auron gone, Nathan is technically in charge.

Andrew: Exactly...when the cat's away, the rat will play...

Suddenly, "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons plays and Quentin Engelbert, followed by Cliff Roxtone, appear at the top of the entrance ramp. They make their way to the ring.

Andrew: Speaking of rats...

Quentin grabs a mic from ringside and enters the ring. He positions himself in the center, with Cliff just behind him.

Quentin: Before I get to the reason I'm out here, I have to address something first. At ReDefintion, Cliff lost to Yoko Kurama. While that loss has sent the revolution back, it has by no means killed it. Enjoy your time as Champion, Yoko. Because we'll be back...

The crowd boos at the thinly-veiled threat

Quentin: As for the state of the revolution, it has a new target, thanks to our interim General Manager, Nathan Frost.

Michael: "Interim General Manager"? Who made Nathan that?

John: Nathan is the head of talent relations. With Auron gone, it's only logical for Nathan to be next in line.

Quentin: It seems that this company is in need of a new Legacy champion...and with the other drama queens that in contention for it, it's up to the Revolution to bring real wrestling to that title! And Cliff is the perfect person to do it!

Cliff raises his arms up in a pose, with the crowd booing him.

Quentin: Tonight, Cliff tags with Mark Johnson, who I will say is the most tolerable of the bunch, against Derpy Dixon and Moneybags Allen. Now, one of the most basic rules of tag team wrestling is to work together with your partner...and I doubt they can even do that. ...Not that it matters, since Cliff is their opponent. They can have the greatest chemistry ever, and it still won't be enough to beat Cliff. Cliff has the power of the Wrestling Revolution behind him...and he will prevail. LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

With that last declaration, Quentin drops his mic and signals for Cliff to follow. They exit the ring.

Andrew: Well, Quentin seems as confident in his revolution as usual. He also thinks that Dixon and Allen can't work together.

Michael: Considering the match that they had at Redefintion, he may have a point...still, we have to wait until the match to find out.

John: Heh. This Gauntlet thing keeps getting better and better...

The camera fades to black as Quentin and Cliff make it to the top of the entrance ramp and make it backstage

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down