Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution Redux

Go down

Revolution Redux Empty Revolution Redux

Post  Auron Tue 24 Sep 2013 - 4:04

"Radioactive" by Imagine Dragon plays over the speakers and Quentin Englebert comes out, followed by Cliff Roxtone. They head toward the ring and the camera turns to face the commentators.

Andrew Becksford: Well, here's one thing I didn't miss while I was out wresting...

Michael Billings: At the PPV, Cliff failed to win the Legacy title in the crazy Scaffold match. How will he respond now that we're starting a new season?

John Dempsey: I think you mean: how will Quentin respond?

The camera turns back to Quentin and Cliff, who have made it to the ring. Quentin is standing in the center with a mic in hand and Cliff is standing just behind him.

Quentin: Cliff here has a match up next, so I'm going to try to make this as quick as possible. At Summer Turmoil, Cliff failed to win the Legacy title...but I don't blame him a bit for it. That title match was a Scaffold match...as in, not a TRUE wrestling match. If that title match had been a legitimate four-way WRESTLING match, Cliff would be holding gold right now...but because our General Manager just had to get ratings, he put us in a gimmick match that, quite frankly, could have gotten us all killed!

The crowd starts booing Quentin

Quentin: Yes, boo him! Boo Auron and his--

Quentin suddenly stops himself and clears his throat

Michael: I see that Quentin still has a problem with Auron.

Quentin: Sorry about that, that's another rant for another day. Anyway, about the Legacy title...honestly, we don't care about it anymore. The only reason we went after it in the first place was to bring back the legacy of true wrestling to the Legacy title...and while it's oh-so sad that Cliff couldn't accomplish that, at least it went to someone that I personally think can do that for us...Danny Draiman!

The crowd has a somewhat mixed reaction.

Quentin: Yes, Danny Draiman is a true wrestler. He didn't need help of someone backstage like Mark Johnson or to give up some lesser title just to get into a division that was out of his league like Jayx. He earned his way in, like you're supposed to. I'm sure that Danny will bring back prestige to that title!

Andrew: An endorsement from Quentin to Danny...not that I think Danny wants it.

The crowd is still mixed reaction-wise.

Quentin: No, the Legacy title will be just fine and doesn't need us...but there is a title that does need us...the Brutal Masters Championship!

The crowd instantly figures out what Quentin is getting at and starts booing again

Quentin: If you saw the Pay-pay-view, you'd have seen that sham of a former champion and sham of a wrestler, Yoko Kurama, was exposed and run out of this building and this business. Usually, this would have been wonderful news and Cliff and myself would be celebrating...but we have a problem with how she was removed. The current champion is a man known as athyz...and he did not win that title legitimately!

The crowd is confused

John: I'm going to have to agree with the crowd on this one. As much as I hate to admit it...and I hate it a lot, athyz made Yoko say the words "I quit", which was all he needed to do to become champ.

Quentin: athyz was put against Yoko in an "I quit" match, which in my opinion, is the greatest match to prove yourself as a TRUE wrestler...to have to wrestle your opponent until he or she can take anymore...that is a TRUE wrestling match....and athyz did not do that. He used mind-games and information to make Yoko quit. He ended up with a broken leg and didn't even make Yoko break a sweat...and that's supposed to be our new champion? No way, Cliff and I aren't having that! Cliff is back in the Brutal Masters championship race, and he's going to beat our newest sham of a champion! But first, he has a match against Leaping Lenny...and he's going to used as an example. Cliff will use him to show everyone how a TRUE WRESTLING CHAMPION wins...Cliff, do your thing.

Quentin exits the ring and stands at ringside. Cliff goes to the center of the ring and faces the entrance ramp, and waits for Lenny to show up.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down